Yesterdays

shakamaker

Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. Just like to say how dissppointed I am that the song "Yesterdays" hasn't been played since 1993. This was always one of my favourite songs.

Axl, play this again brother!

You, West, Del and Billy wrote one of the best songs of all time. Bring it back my friend!

Cheers

I'll make sure Axl sees this.

Better yet, Axl should re-record it with the new band and release a new video showing photos of all former Guns members. Even buckethead.

This song tells the story of Guns N' Roses and its amazing how relevant the lyrics in the song still are today:

"Yesterdays got nothin for me. Old pictures that I'll always see."

I could listen and play that song over and over.

Were really becoming bored with ourselves aren't we?

Like I said before, people are gonna start posting threads with things off of the top of their heads.

Thanks Darling

Better yet, Axl should re-record it with the new band and release a new video showing photos of all former Guns members. Even buckethead.

This song tells the story of Guns N' Roses and its amazing how relevant the lyrics in the song still are today:

Like I said before, people are gonna start posting threads with things off of the top of their heads.

Thanks Darling

Hopefully not serious

It's one of my favorite GnR songs, and I realized that the lyrics are very relevant, more so now than before. I'm not surprised that they didn't play it though, it's not really one of their biggest songs. I'd hoped that they would though.

Thanks Darling

If you listen and play that song over and over why would you want it to be re recorded?

No, while it is a great song, Axl can't rely on old material and expect anyone to take the new band seriously. I think he needs new great songs.

I don't agree with that statement.

Did Elvis ever stop playing his original classics at those final shows? Same applys to most of the classic artists.

Love you Axl. It would be good to hear some of these songs, if only once, sometime soon.

Cheers bro

Ask the band members in GNR if the song was ever rehearsed before the tour. It doesn't mean it'll get played, but at least if you get an answer, it might be considered.

What most bands will say is that if they tried to play everyone's favorite song, it would turn into a 6 hour concert.