Official Skull GNR t-shirt

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

This isn't my auction but alot of you expressed interest in buying this official t-shirt so I thought I'd post it in here so you'd all get to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-NICE-OFFICIAL-UNIQUE-UNUSUAL-GUNS-N-ROSES-TOP-/300486580036?pt=Women_s_Clothing&hash=item45f6655744#ht_5522wt_1139

Although a woman is wearing it, it appears to be the mens large size.

Guest King Of Spades

I bought about 3 of them at hot topic. Very easy shirt to find. I don't own one myself don't like the design but it's probably the most common GNr shirt to find.

HHAHAHA, it's NOT a men's large. first of all, the neck and (looks like) the sleeves are wider (maybe cut with a scissors). Second, there are black RHINESTONES where it says "guns n' roses." :rofl-lol: definitely a chick shirt.

I own a shirt with the same graphic, which I bought at one of the shows in Canada (don't remember which one). Mine is different, however. E.g., my tag says "Tultex Fine Jersey" and doesn't have the screen printed "guns n' roses" logo on the inside of the shirt, like this one does. Mine also doesn't say "black frog music" under the logo.

s

HHAHAHA, it's NOT a men's large. first of all, the neck and (looks like) the sleeves are wider (maybe cut with a scissors). Second, there are black RHINESTONES where it says "guns n' roses." :rofl-lol: definitely a chick shirt.

I own a shirt with the same graphic, which I bought at one of the shows in Canada (don't remember which one). Mine is different, however. E.g., my tag says "Tultex Fine Jersey" and doesn't have the screen printed "guns n' roses" logo on the inside of the shirt, like this one does. Mine also doesn't say "black frog music" under the logo.

s

Sorry I thought the 44inch chest would have made it a mens size large.

I mean a 44 inch chest for a woman? :scared: