John Frusciante

shakamaker

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Frusciante is too good for GNR you son of a bitch.

Curtains and the Empryean are both better albums than anything GNR has released. John is a GOD.

man, I hate this thread so much.

The best thing John could do was leave RHCP. Why would he join a mess of a band like GNR

Edited by David_Bowie

If he's stuck finding an axeman in future, Axl should consider using John Frusciante since he is commitment free after leaving the Chili Peppers.

Ironically, John and Axl have similar personalities and the chemistry would be good. John can also write songs

Nuno Bettencourt would be a better choice.

Curtains and the Empryean are both better albums than anything GNR has released. John is a GOD.

The best thing John could do was leave RHCP. Why would he join a mess of a band like GNR

what are you doing here?

what are you doing here?

I'm here because I can be here.

I guess you missed the part where RHCP suck...

I like his solo work, and his work in RHCP actually made the band listinable. But he's way too mellow for GnR, he wouldnt be a good fit. Not to mention that I can't imagine him and Axl working cooperatively on making music.

I prefer Dave Navarro's record with RHCP out of all of theirs, personally.

I personally don't think they would work well together. John doesn't seem like the kind of guy who doesn't mind his music being altered, and we all know Axl comps/cuts and pastes solos(as heard from Axl, Brian May etc). John sounds like a guitarist who likes his solos to have a story and wouldn't want anyone but himself to mess around with that.

I remember someone posted that he was trying out with GnR back when the camp was trying out guitarists recently.

I was stoked! Of course nothing came of it, but for a huge fan of John Frusciante, it was exciting to think about.

I honestly think I would rather John collaborate with Axl in some way than see the original band reunite.