Who aged the best?

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Who aged the best?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

1. Izzy

2. Duff

3. Axl

4. Slash

5. Steven

A few years ago, I would have put Slash on number 1. But he has aged horribly the last few years. I'd put Axl at the last place, but with the new hair, he look way better. If he just lose some weight he might even past Duff.

1. Izzy

2. Duff

3. Axl

4. Slash

5. Steven

A few years ago, I would have put Slash on number 1. But he has aged horribly the last few years. I'd put Axl at the last place, but with the new hair, he look way better. If he just lose some weight he might even past Duff.

I would switch Duff and Steven around. Duff looks worn, healthy, but worn. Steven, for all he has done to himself, has held up alright from an aging perspective. I agree about Slash. Without some sort of plastic intervention, he'll be an geeser in a few years.

Edited by Orsys

Izzy, Duff and Steven all look great. For everything Steven did to himself, he's held up pretty well. Duff may look old in the face but it's a rugged look. He's also in the best shape he's ever been in. Izzy still looks badass.

For Axl and Slash, they both seem to have ups and downs, especially in the last few years. Slash looked great on his solo tour, but a couple years ago, looked like he was really out of shape. Axl hasn't change much in the face but his hair isn't doing him any favours.

Not that it really matters anyways, I say they all look good and are aging normally. People say how "fat" Axl looks on the current tour, but truthfully, he looks HEALTHY for a nearly 50 year old man. He actually looks younger than people I know who are even a few years younger than him.

I think Duff has aged the best.

He never knew what he was with Guns n Roses. He dressed like a complete twat most of the time. Looked completely out of place.

Axl had his bandana and statement tshirt thing.

Slash had the leather, cowboy boots and obv the hat.

Izzy the shirt and waistcoat.

Adler...

and Duff just wore an array of different styles that looked shit.

Now he's toned as, wears cool stuff. Has great tattoos and had awesome hair till he lobbed it off.

He may not look the youngest...but he's found himself and the right look so I'd say he's doing best.

Izzy, as someone said, looks like people dads or uncles.

Slash has aged very well. He looked out of shape and scruffy with the beard for a while but then he got tonk.

Axl looks botoxed but seems to have built muscle with the middleaged spread, so he's fine.

Adler has aged well to once you get passed the slanty stroke face.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

If we're talking about the best aged BODY then its got to be Duff hands down. No contest. Axl is probably second. Saw an interview with Beta saying he works out up to 4 hours every day. Plus we saw that exercise equipment backstage. I just think he has gained lots of muscle which people mistake for fat.