DJ Ashba Rocks the national anthem at the KC / CHIEFS game

gunsguy

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, fuck that guy in the beginning saying "slash is the lead guitarist of guns n roses"... wtf is wrong with people

SLASH Is the lead guitarist of Guns N Roses to 95% of the population who follow rock music that aren't on these forums. I like Dj but what the fuck has he done/written/recorded to be considered the true lead guitarist of GNR? Can you imagine how many people watching on TV when Dj came out said "Damn, Slash sure looks different these days?"

If those 95% believe that Slash is still the lead guitarist of GNR then 95% don't know anything about VR and Slash & Friends' existence. I disagree but we can agree for one thing, that Slash was the best ever lead guitarist of GNR. I can't judge for DJ right now but he's the perfect icon guitarist (replacement) for GNR.

Who said "slash is the lead guitarist of guns n roses"?

I hate D&N because it's the same shit in every topic.

"Breaking News: Axl Rose takes piss outside, get's fined"

"Fan 1: Well, you can't blame Axl, everyone does it. Axl should fine them!"

"Fan 2: Axl would not have been fined if he were with Slash, there is no GnR without Slash"

"Fan 3: WTF? Axl should get fined, he broke the law....and what does Slash have to do with this?"

"Fan 1: HEY FAN 1! SLASH'S ALBUM FAILED LOL. SLASH CANT DO SHIT WITHOUT AXL LOL"

"Fan 2: NO IT DIDNT, BUT CHINESE DEMOCRACY DID LOL!!! DJ SLASHBA, BUCKETFOOT, AXL POSE SUCKS! REUNION STARTS NOW!!!!"

I hate D&N because it's the same shit in every topic.

"Breaking News: Axl Rose takes piss outside, get's fined"

"Fan 1: Well, you can't blame Axl, everyone does it. Axl should fine them!"

"Fan 2: Axl would not have been fined if he were with Slash, there is no GnR without Slash"

"Fan 3: WTF? Axl should get fined, he broke the law....and what does Slash have to do with this?"

"Fan 1: HEY FAN 1! SLASH'S ALBUM FAILED LOL. SLASH CANT DO SHIT WITHOUT AXL LOL"

"Fan 2: NO IT DIDNT, BUT CHINESE DEMOCRACY DID LOL!!! DJ SLASHBA, BUCKETFOOT, AXL POSE SUCKS! REUNION STARTS NOW!!!!"

they should pin this.

In terms of the above point, what about the W.W.F's Ultimate Warrior? One guy made the concept famous, then another guy stepped in to maintain the ship so as to prevent a driving force from collapsing. The “old” Ultimate Warrior had support, and so too (eventually) did the “new” one. When the “new” Ultimate Warrior came on television initially, I'm sure everyone was like, “who is the chump”? The “new” Ultimate Warrior also brought qualities to the table which the “old” one didn't. Basically what I'm trying to put across (in a weird way I know) is that familiarizingly the general public with GN'R (especially in the U.S) is essential and Dj's anthem playing is a fantastic way of doing so.

There has been and was always one Ultimate Warrior. Jim Hellwig. Nice try,Brother.

This is hilarious. :lol:

The public has a better idea that Buckethead is lead guitarist. Even if people saw DJ Ashba, people dont know who he is.

i think his best bet is to promote himself via ufc, honestly. he has been at a few ppv's, its probably the best way for him to reach a mass audience, and ufc is right in the GNR wheelhouse. i've seen the gnr twitter tweet @danawhite and ufc fans are the gnr type. if there is any sort of relationship there, it should be exploited.