2011 GN'R Rumors

ManetsBR

"Robin F" guy is a bit off and a bit on and he is not me, if he says so, he is a liar.

The next album is done and was in that state since CD came out and it is all Buckethead//Brain/Finck material which the current band members play over, except trademark eyeliner guy.

It was supposed to come out exactly 1 year after CD, but Azoff's games killed it all.

Is why there is no USA tour too, he pretty much owns everything or he is heavily involved with the ones who do, all related to each others business.

Azoff's proposal was, reunite or I will destroy this band.

The current band members would rather want an album with new material out.

Axl isn't impressed by their efforts, Bumble is rebelling because of this, he wants the next album to have his writing on it for royalties.

Most insiders know he is in it for the money and as a career move collecting supporters for his solo career, he can't stand GnR music, is a fact, Axl knows this too but he needs him as long as Buckethead shows no interest in returning, which Axl still wants and tries to accomplish in different ways behind the back of the band, is also why he wants to push the unheard Buckethead/Finck material through on the next album, long sentence with wrong usage of commas has ended now.

Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.

Axl wants to change that now.

So not all is a happy cakefest as you see it.

There are 3 remixes of CD (Axl, Brain, Dizzy-Pitman), big whoop.

DVD always has been on the agenda but the support from the company (which is Azoff's contact's lap dog) is zero, like in pretty much anything else the band wants to do, no support from any corner.

You already heard parts of "new" songs live that the current members wrote that Axl isn't impressed by, instrumental mellow versions and no shit, they will play unheard full songs one day.

So nothing new there.

And they say the stars don't look the same

I may have changed yet I have my soul to claim

;)

dude cut the shit already :fuckyou:

What makes him more unbelievable than any other so called insider?

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Robin F" guy is a bit off and a bit on and he is not me, if he says so, he is a liar.

The next album is done and was in that state since CD came out and it is all Buckethead//Brain/Finck material which the current band members play over, except trademark eyeliner guy.

It was supposed to come out exactly 1 year after CD, but Azoff's games killed it all.

Is why there is no USA tour too, he pretty much owns everything or he is heavily involved with the ones who do, all related to each others business.

Axl isn't impressed by their efforts, Bumble is rebelling because of this, he wants the next album to have his writing on it for royalties.

Most insiders know he is in it for the money and as a career move collecting supporters for his solo career, he can't stand GnR music, is a fact, Axl knows this too but he needs him as long as Buckethead shows no interest in returning, which Axl still wants and tries to accomplish in different ways behind the back of the band, is also why he wants to push the unheard Buckethead/Finck material through on the next album, long sentence with wrong usage of commas has ended now.

Axl actually gave up on that after the Azoff thing, so he let it go and was content being a jukebox nostalgia act, which the band at the moment still is.

DVD always has been on the agenda but the support from the company (which is Azoff's contact's lap dog) is zero, like in pretty much anything else the band wants to do, no support from any corner.

You already heard parts of "new" songs live that the current members wrote that Axl isn't impressed by, instrumental mellow versions and no shit, they will play unheard full songs one day.

So nothing new there.

;)

Because I know better. Your opinion is yours, that was mine :)

So nothing new there.

;)

You "know" better? As in non-speculation? Why don't you share some of that knowledge then?

No single insider story is better or worse than another...

So nothing new there.

;)

You "know" better? As in non-speculation? Why don't you share some of that knowledge then?

No single insider story is better or worse than another...

That is not what I mean. I mean don't we all know Better?

I am not insider by any means

Edited by gunsguy

So nothing new there.

;)

You can tell this guy is speaking nonsense simply from what he said about Ron.

Ron isn't that type of guy and we all know it. And Axl being content with being a nostalgia act? Good joke.

You speak complete and utter nonsense my friend.

Guns N' Roses lives on.

I can't believe how stupid a human being can get over time. This guy is Dave's and BBA's essence together. Just when you think a human being can't get more immature you see this guy fuckin' around...

So nothing new there.

;)

Ron isn't that type of guy and we all know it. And Axl being content with being a nostalgia act? Good joke.

Guns N' Roses lives on.

I can't believe how stupid a human being can get over time. This guy is Dave's and BBA's essence together. Just when you think a human being can't get more immature you see this guy fuckin' around...

Hopefully you're referring to youthinkso and not me when you say that.

First of all, from what I've heard of the infamous BBA, he hates the current line-up. I love them.

Second, this is youthinkso's first post on here. He's obviously a cover up of somebody that presently is on this board or has been on this board before.

Edited by HB3

So nothing new there.

;)

Guns N' Roses lives on.

Hopefully you're referring to youthinkso and not me when you say that.

First of all, from what I've heard of the infamous BBA, he hates the current line-up. I love them.

Second, this is youthinkso's first post on here. He's obviously a cover up of somebody that presently is on this board or has been on this board before.

Bingo-Title.png

So nothing new there.

;)

What is going on with CD II though? Are there plans for a 2011 release? Whats holding it back?

I see some Bumble groupies got sand in their vaginas, making personal attacks instead of talking about the content.

What I typed is all fact, like it or not. Has nothing to do with my or anyone's personal taste.

I personally couldn't give a shit one way or the other, don't gain anything from it.

This is 2007 all over again, lovely.

dalsh327, Bumble's main goal at the moment is to get writing credits on the next album, after that?

I would say he says bye.

He already got enough out of GnR for the rest of his life, be it reasonable amount of money, sponsor deals or exposure to a wider audience which gained him more consumers.

Groghan, as long as they are "managed" by the same folk as now, not much will happen.

They are linked to Azoff who block things.

But Axl's main goal now is to get the other material out which was written before 2006 and promote the current band, which is a contradiction.

The remixes would have been released if all the promotion side was handled well, which it wasn't.

The original idea was in short; CD, promotion through videos online, interviews, performing on TV shows/award shows, touring USA/Canada until summer 2009, Europe, Asia, South Americas, etc.

During the tour release remixes and alternative booklets/art, in November 2009 release the next album followed by more touring/promotion/etc. around the globe, coupled with a DVD release.

Young_Gun, Axl wants it out but not with the current company for reasons explained.

And the company doesn't want to do it anyway unless Axl makes concessions in future plans (which includes a reunion without spelling it out).

Also add the fact certain current members want their material on it, not something written 10 years ago by someone else who will get paid royalties for what they have to promote.

Again Bumble is making a huge deal out of this.

So don't expect anything in 2011 except small touring, festivals, things like that, unless suddenly GnR announces they have a new company or are independent.

Then things will roll on fast, it's all pretty much finished products waiting to be released.

I see some Bumble groupies got sand in their vaginas, making personal attacks instead of talking about the content.

What I typed is all fact, like it or not. Has nothing to do with my or anyone's personal taste.

I personally couldn't give a shit one way or the other, don't gain anything from it.

dalsh327, Bumble's main goal at the moment is to get writing credits on the next album, after that?

I would say he says bye.

He already got enough out of GnR for the rest of his life, be it reasonable amount of money, sponsor deals or exposure to a wider audience which gained him more consumers.

Groghan, as long as they are "managed" by the same folk as now, not much will happen.

But Axl's main goal now is to get the other material out which was written before 2006 and promote the current band, which is a contradiction.

The remixes would have been released if all the promotion side was handled well, which it wasn't.

The original idea was in short; CD, promotion through videos online, interviews, performing on TV shows/award shows, touring USA/Canada until summer 2009, Europe, Asia, South Americas, etc.

During the tour release remixes and alternative booklets/art, in November 2009 release the next album followed by more touring/promotion/etc. around the globe, coupled with a DVD release.

Young_Gun, Axl wants it out but not with the current company for reasons explained.

And the company doesn't want to do it anyway unless Axl makes concessions in future plans (which includes a reunion without spelling it out).

Also add the fact certain current members want their material on it, not something written 10 years ago by someone else who will get paid royalties for what they have to promote.

So don't expect anything in 2011 except small touring, festivals, things like that, unless suddenly GnR announces they have a new company or are independent.

Then things will roll on fast, it's all pretty much finished products waiting to be released.

why are you telling us all of this now though?

and you got some lyrics from atlas or the like you wanna share?

I would say he says bye.

It sounds like Bumble just wants to be part of a real band instead of just being a Slash and Buckethead fill in. You can't really blame the guy for feeling that way.

Edited by ITW 2012

I would say he says bye.

Thanks for replying, do you know why and at which point Axl decided to go MIA before and after the release of Chidem? What about the abrupt departure of Robin Finck?

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit. I must've been a fool to think that fake insiders would've went the way of the dodo after CD was released. Go the fuck away.

Fake Insider threads are still more interesting than any of the other threads we got going on at the moment.

Edited by ITW 2012

Sounds like someone is making some educated guesses based off things we already know, like Ron saying he'd love to get the band together (current lineup) and record.

Well, no shit! But he's also the one who said, things take time.

So you take that, and you mix in the fact that we know there's old material out there that the band have been working on, and you get a great rumor - but it's just a story.

Now, the original rumor in this thread, I can buy into, however, I don't believe Azoff is going to be as much of an issue as people think. One wrong move and the DOJ will be on his ass. The public loves to hate on Axl but in all honesty, Azoff will be the bigger evil in their eyes if it comes to light that he not only tried to manipulate an artist, but is using his power at Ticketmaster to block said artist from touring. Or pulling any strings at the label. One single shred of reliable evidence and Azoff will come tumbling down - there are plenty of people at the DOJ who would be happy to build their career up on that case alone.

The fact of the matter is no album is selling millions upon millions these days so while I can see the record company being weary, you still know it's going to move a few million copies world-wide. Which is not a flop by today's standards. If CD debuted today to the numbers it did in 2008 it would be a #1 album. Hell in some weeks in 2008 it would have been.

If the band can work out a U.S. tour and I think they will, coupled with more international dates, and could drop an album - even of "old" material - at the right time, I think they could really cash in on the momentum they've built up in the past 12 months. Get one solid single out, with decent promotion, a video for the YouTube generation, placement in Rock Band (who still have a good relationship with Guns). etc.

Hopefully Doc can work some of this out. Azoff may be a thorn but Doc's no chump either.

gunns5, I got a message that someone here was pretending to be me allegedly, so I checked it out, got nothing to do so why not share some info.

ITW2012, it is open for interpretation yes.

But I know the background coloring, one being that Bumble thinks GnR music is pretty much trash which he has no problem saying privately in the right company.

Young_Gun, when it was clear to Axl that Azoff wanted to rush through CD promotion half assed so he could work on his main target, reunion, and Axl knew he couldn't do anything about it legally, that's when he disappeared.

Around July 2008 if I remember correctly, it was already clear to him.

From what I gather Finck was dropped hints Slash was coming back after CD was out, by Azoff and his minions.

Obviously Finck didn't believe that but used that as an excuse to cut himself loose.

During that time GnR was inactive anyway, so he did his own thing away from the bull that was going on with Azoff and Axl. Azoff then dropped hints to Axl that Robin wanted to leave (which Axl didn't believe too I am sure, but the ones around him sure wanted to believe it) and when Finck was available again he was not called upon anymore and there were auditions going on.

He lives in his own magical world so it didn't phase him.

ITW2012, there are 28 finished songs and dozens unfinished, similar stuff as what you have heard on CD, although a few are much heavier.

Out of Johnny Walker, time's up I guess, have a nice one.