Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange?

ITW 2012

Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange? It would be awesome if Axl came out wearing a WikiLeaks t-shirt. I think it would help garner some nice publicity for Axl and the Chinese Democracy album and tour, in addition to just being a cool thing to do.

Edited by ITW 2012

Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange? It would be awesome if Axl came out wearing a WikiLeaks t-shirt. I think it would help garner some nice publicity for Axl and the Chinese Democracy album and tour, in addition to just being a cool thing to do.

You my friend are a moron. The leaking of those documents have put allied forces around the world at greater risk... meaning it's costing some of their lives. Which, ultimately, affects the freedoms you have and ultimately, your own life.

That's why you're a moron... for finding the Wikileaks thing something to be celebrated, even remotely.

You my friend are a moron. The leaking of those documents have put allied forces around the world at greater risk... meaning it's costing some of their lives. Which, ultimately, affects the freedoms you have and ultimately, your own life.

That's why you're a moron... for finding the Wikileaks thing something to be celebrated, even remotely.

The allied forces around the world aren't really doing anything for my freedom or my bottom line. It seems to me that we've been losing more and more of our freedoms since the Afghan and Iraq wars started after 9/11. Been to an airport lately, mate?

Back to business. I think it would be interesting to see what people like Palin and Lieberman would say if a high profile musician like Axl came out in support of Assange. Imagine Axl responding to Palin after she called him unpatriotic or a traitor. Controversy has always been GNR's greatest ally and it's time to put that ally to work.

Edited by ITW 2012

You're calling someone a moron but proving you are one in the process.

The Iraq and Afghan leaks were a year old - outdated information with names of informants etc. removed.

The diplomatic cables have sensitive names removed and only public figures like ambassadors and aides remain in them. They have nothing to do with military strategy except in the most basic of terms, nor the allied forces and are simply embarrassing to the United States, whilst proving the nation's diplomats can be very two-faced - something already known in political circles.

Have you even fucking read them? They don't give positions or troop movements or any strategic info. The Iraq/Afghan war logs could have been used to build a picture of where forces were... except that, again, no current info was ever released by Wikileaks. It was a retrospective.

The Afghan documents were leaked in the summer and not a single death has come of them.

And yes, the leaks should be celebrated, because for once, the Internet has lived up to its potential as a world-changing medium, not just a host of forums for fucktards to bitch about bands and idiots to post drunken photos of their nights out on failbook.

Edited by kyrie

Maybe axl should leak CD II on Wikileaks to fuck over Universal.

Failbook. that's classic. I was going with Facefuck for a while but Failbook is much better.

Maybe just give away Atlas Shrugged as a free download on WikiLeaks. That would garner some major publicity.

It's like if the record company isn't going to bankroll them...might as well just leak it accidently on purpose.

Then they don't make any money off the album. At least if the record company releases the album Axl will get 5 cents (or whatever it is) for every album sold.

The allied forces around the world aren't really doing anything for my freedom or my bottom line. It seems to me that we've been losing more and more of our freedoms since the Afghan and Iraq wars started after 9/11. Been to an airport lately, mate?

The creators of southpark sum up my argument to you far better then I can from Team America:

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit

I hope this Julian Assholeange gets beheaded by the animals in the middle east.

Download a beheading, they are floating around the internet. Most people think they just lob your head off... boom lights out, not that bad a way to go right? Wrong. See, they slice a little in the back of the neck, and the person screams in pain, then out of reflex, tucks their head back. At this point, they slice a little in the front. They repeat this, as the person screams in the worst agony possible. The screaming continues for about 1-2 minutes, and the screaming only stops when the wind pipe is finally severed. The person still tries to scream in agony, but it's just a gurgling sound. I promise you that if you witnessed one of these executions, if you even had the stomach to watch it all, you wouldn't mind a little hassle at the airport if it meant there was even a 20% reduction of your chance of being stuck a mile in the sky with one of those animals and a box cutter.

Wah wah wah, America is mean I have to take my shoes off at an Airport Wah wah. Fuck you. This topic should be locked and deleted, this is way too much of a hot button issue. People are going to DIE because of what this asshole did. Fuck anyone who defends it.

I spit on this topic. I spit on anyone who thinks this is a good thing.

This is not an issue that should be taken so lightly. This is so big, I don't think people are wrapping their heads around it quite yet. This is in the same catergory as abortion, it doesn't belong here on these forums.

Your comment is disgusting and ignorant.

<This is a harsh rant, so I would like clarify I do not think Muslims are animals, I am talking about the extremists that pervert the religion. Every religon has them, extremists are not a reflection on any race or religion as a whole. An animal is an animal. They can hide behind any creed.>

Edited by DeadSlash

You're calling someone a moron but proving you are one in the process.

The Iraq and Afghan leaks were a year old - outdated information with names of informants etc. removed.

The diplomatic cables have sensitive names removed and only public figures like ambassadors and aides remain in them. They have nothing to do with military strategy except in the most basic of terms, nor the allied forces and are simply embarrassing to the United States, whilst proving the nation's diplomats can be very two-faced - something already known in political circles.

Have you even fucking read them? They don't give positions or troop movements or any strategic info. The Iraq/Afghan war logs could have been used to build a picture of where forces were... except that, again, no current info was ever released by Wikileaks. It was a retrospective.

The Afghan documents were leaked in the summer and not a single death has come of them.

And yes, the leaks should be celebrated, because for once, the Internet has lived up to its potential as a world-changing medium, not just a host of forums for fucktards to bitch about bands and idiots to post drunken photos of their nights out on failbook.

Exactly! I am constantly baffled by people who willingly undermine themselves.

Wikileaks is putting people in jeopardy.I think that with freedom of speech there comes a responsibility. You don't need to leak everything you get your hands on. Especially if that can put peoples lives in danger...So no, Out Ta Get Me shouldn't be dedicated to Julian Assange.Maybe to that Chinese Nobel-prize winner,but not to Assange.

I was fine with Assange but when he started talking about releasing the encryption if he was arrested or killed, it was a really bad move to threaten.

You have a 22 year old soldier who prob. saw "Green Zone" and went.....

damon_team_america.jpg

Edited by dalsh327

No.

Edited by Spike Killer