Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange?

ITW 2012

Guns could play Chinese Democracy at the Nobel ceremony

as for Assange, I don't think he's a martyr and I don't think it would be smart for Axl or any other celeb to come out in support of him. That said I do think stuff like this should come out if as long as it does not put peaople in danger

I'm pretty sure Julian Assange prefers the original Guns N' Roses and can't stand the new band. Perhaps next time he can leak documents that will shed light on why it took so damn long for GNR to release Chinese Democracy.

You forgot to mention you are a fool. If you don't understand why CD took so long to come out then you must be lacking brain cells.

And by the way, anyone that see GNR (you know buying a ticket a going to the show?) knows they are the best line-up GNR has ever had. This is coming from someone that has watched the band from the beginning.

:lol:

You're funny. What else would you expect from someone with a signature that reads "Chinese Democracy is better than Appetite for Destruction." What about the Illusion albums. How does Chinese Democracy compare to those albums?

BTW, could you please tell me why it took so long? In your own words please - don't use google.

But seriously, you're post has no value - you should thank me for taking the time to respond. I normally don't respond to talentless cupcakes.

Edited by Spike Killer

And by the way, anyone that see GNR (you know buying a ticket a going to the show?) knows they are the best line-up GNR has ever had. This is coming from someone that has watched the band from the beginning.

o·pin·ion

–noun

1. a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Edited by Nintari

Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange? It would be awesome if Axl came out wearing a WikiLeaks t-shirt. I think it would help garner some nice publicity for Axl and the Chinese Democracy album and tour, in addition to just being a cool thing to do.

You my friend are a moron. The leaking of those documents have put allied forces around the world at greater risk... meaning it's costing some of their lives. Which, ultimately, affects the freedoms you have and ultimately, your own life.

That's why you're a moron... for finding the Wikileaks thing something to be celebrated, even remotely.

You're an uneducated idiot if you think that's true... get a grip.

Not everything you see and hear on FOX is true, most of it isn't.

Edited by axl8302

Does anybody else think that Axl should dedicate Out Ta Get Me to Julian Assange? It would be awesome if Axl came out wearing a WikiLeaks t-shirt. I think it would help garner some nice publicity for Axl and the Chinese Democracy album and tour, in addition to just being a cool thing to do.

You my friend are a moron. The leaking of those documents have put allied forces around the world at greater risk... meaning it's costing some of their lives. Which, ultimately, affects the freedoms you have and ultimately, your own life.

That's why you're a moron... for finding the Wikileaks thing something to be celebrated, even remotely.

Who said anything about FOX News? The only idiot in this post is the one who assumes somebody else gets their information from FOX News. I read a page or two of some of those 'leaked' documents and it doesn't take a genius to quickly come to the conclusion that they have the potential to seriously compromise human lives. Anyone that can't come to that conclusion must be a moron. Anyone who actually celebrates that is complete and utter scum. Unfortunately, the world is filling up fast with worthless, uneducated human life that does nothing but burden the rest of society which ultimately brings it down. Evidence that can been seen all over the world today in most western cultures including the U.S., Greece, France, Brittan... just to name a few, and not to mention this forum. There's only a handful of people on here that I've ever seen post anything of substance with a good dose of intelligence and common sense. The original poster and most in this thread are not one of them. I only hope they're all snot nosed kids that don't know any better and just go with whatever is trendy. If they're not, I feel sorry for them.

Off topic, where do you get your news information? CNN? MSNBC? If you like tabloid type news reporting and left wing propaganda pushers like that, that's your first problem.

Who said anything about FOX News? The only idiot in this post is the one who assumes somebody else gets their information from FOX News. I read a page or two of some of those 'leaked' documents and it doesn't take a genius to quickly come to the conclusion that they have the potential to seriously compromise human lives. Anyone that can't come to that conclusion must be a moron. Anyone who actually celebrates that is complete and utter scum. Unfortunately, the world is filling up fast with worthless, uneducated human life that does nothing but burden the rest of society which ultimately brings it down. Evidence that can been seen all over the world today in most western cultures including the U.S., Greece, France, Brittan... just to name a few, and not to mention this forum. There's only a handful of people on here that I've ever seen post anything of substance with a good dose of intelligence and common sense. The original poster and most in this thread are not one of them. I only hope they're all snot nosed kids that don't know any better and just go with whatever is trendy. If they're not, I feel sorry for them.

Off topic, where do you get your news information? CNN? MSNBC? If you like tabloid type news reporting and left wing propaganda pushers like that, that's your first problem.

The world is also full of idiots who can't spell... where's BRITTAN?

No, I don't like tabloid news... that's why I mentioned Fox news. You see tabloid TV and press sucks, it's a medium made by idiots for idiots like yourself... who believe absolutely everything they're told.

I'm not going to debate with you on this, you're obviously a complete moron... you're the one the believing the propaganda.

EDIT: Oh and if the forum isn't up to your high standards, why don't you fuck off elsewhere - prick.

Edited by axl8302

I like the Aussie politician's quote. "Frankly, mate, I don't care." That's the whole point of politicians they are hard nosed. Clinton was fucking chicks in the White House. I personally would be proud for about 2 seconds then retire ashamed, he's still out there touring around the world making bank. You have to respect that kind of ignorance.

I like the Aussie politician's quote. "Frankly, mate, I don't care." That's the whole point of politicians they are hard nosed. Clinton was fucking chicks in the White House. I personally would be proud for about 2 seconds then retire ashamed, he's still out there touring around the world making bank. You have to respect that kind of ignorance.

He's never going to win an award for the most morally sound president in US history, but that's not what I look for in a president. All I care about is if he can get the job done and under Clinton's watch, the US had one of the biggest economic booms this country has ever seen. That's the reason he's so respected and why he can tour the US, hawking books.

Edited by Nintari

live in a country where the government and the press hides EVERYTHING, especially the atrocities they do, makes me understand all the ignorant comments I read.

why you do not try to see things that the United States government does? ahhh, yes, censorship is in your country does not allow you access to all information.

Strange freedom is in the U.S..

The allied forces around the world aren't really doing anything for my freedom or my bottom line. It seems to me that we've been losing more and more of our freedoms since the Afghan and Iraq wars started after 9/11. Been to an airport lately, mate?

The creators of southpark sum up my argument to you far better then I can from Team America:

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit

I hope this Julian Assholeange gets beheaded by the animals in the middle east.

Download a beheading, they are floating around the internet. Most people think they just lob your head off... boom lights out, not that bad a way to go right? Wrong. See, they slice a little in the back of the neck, and the person screams in pain, then out of reflex, tucks their head back. At this point, they slice a little in the front. They repeat this, as the person screams in the worst agony possible. The screaming continues for about 1-2 minutes, and the screaming only stops when the wind pipe is finally severed. The person still tries to scream in agony, but it's just a gurgling sound. I promise you that if you witnessed one of these executions, if you even had the stomach to watch it all, you wouldn't mind a little hassle at the airport if it meant there was even a 20% reduction of your chance of being stuck a mile in the sky with one of those animals and a box cutter.

Wah wah wah, America is mean I have to take my shoes off at an Airport Wah wah. Fuck you. This topic should be locked and deleted, this is way too much of a hot button issue. People are going to DIE because of what this asshole did. Fuck anyone who defends it.

I spit on this topic. I spit on anyone who thinks this is a good thing.

This is not an issue that should be taken so lightly. This is so big, I don't think people are wrapping their heads around it quite yet. This is in the same catergory as abortion, it doesn't belong here on these forums.

Your comment is disgusting and ignorant.

<This is a harsh rant, so I would like clarify I do not think Muslims are animals, I am talking about the extremists that pervert the religion. Every religon has them, extremists are not a reflection on any race or religion as a whole. An animal is an animal. They can hide behind any creed.>

live in a country where the government and the press hides EVERYTHING, especially the atrocities they do, makes me understand all the ignorant comments I read.

why you do not try to see things that the United States government does? ahhh, yes, censorship is in your country does not allow you access to all information.

The allied forces around the world aren't really doing anything for my freedom or my bottom line. It seems to me that we've been losing more and more of our freedoms since the Afghan and Iraq wars started after 9/11. Been to an airport lately, mate?

The creators of southpark sum up my argument to you far better then I can from Team America:

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit

Download a beheading, they are floating around the internet. Most people think they just lob your head off... boom lights out, not that bad a way to go right? Wrong. See, they slice a little in the back of the neck, and the person screams in pain, then out of reflex, tucks their head back. At this point, they slice a little in the front. They repeat this, as the person screams in the worst agony possible. The screaming continues for about 1-2 minutes, and the screaming only stops when the wind pipe is finally severed. The person still tries to scream in agony, but it's just a gurgling sound. I promise you that if you witnessed one of these executions, if you even had the stomach to watch it all, you wouldn't mind a little hassle at the airport if it meant there was even a 20% reduction of your chance of being stuck a mile in the sky with one of those animals and a box cutter.

Wah wah wah, America is mean I have to take my shoes off at an Airport Wah wah. Fuck you. This topic should be locked and deleted, this is way too much of a hot button issue. People are going to DIE because of what this asshole did. Fuck anyone who defends it.

This is not an issue that should be taken so lightly. This is so big, I don't think people are wrapping their heads around it quite yet. This is in the same catergory as abortion, it doesn't belong here on these forums.

<This is a harsh rant, so I would like clarify I do not think Muslims are animals, I am talking about the extremists that pervert the religion. Every religon has them, extremists are not a reflection on any race or religion as a whole. An animal is an animal. They can hide behind any creed.>

As far as reporting negative, truth revealing articles, there ARE no censorships in the US. Yes, sometimes money talks...and yes, sometimes there are publications/channels that have a bias and agenda, but that doesn't actually PREVENT the truth from being reported. We have freedom of press. If we didn't, the entire hippie movement, along with anyone who reported and supported it...would have been jailed.

Get your facts straight...and touch up on laws.

As far as reporting negative, truth revealing articles, there ARE no censorships in the US. Yes, sometimes money talks...and yes, sometimes there are publications/channels that have a bias and agenda, but that doesn't actually PREVENT the truth from being reported. We have freedom of press. If we didn't, the entire hippie movement, along with anyone who reported and supported it...would have been jailed.

No country truly has a free press. If you don't think the truth has been PREVENTED from being reported, you are delusional!

You should also remove "sometimes" from your post!

If we didn't, the entire hippie movement, along with anyone who reported and supported it...would have been jailed. // I have to interpret this as a joke

No country truly has a free press // it's true, but there are countries where citizens do not support the atrocities that make their leaders and they are more critical.

No country truly has a free press. If you don't think the truth has been PREVENTED from being reported, you are delusional!

The world is also full of idiots who can't spell... where's BRITTAN?

No, I don't like tabloid news... that's why I mentioned Fox news. You see tabloid TV and press sucks, it's a medium made by idiots for idiots like yourself... who believe absolutely everything they're told.

I'm not going to debate with you on this, you're obviously a complete moron... you're the one the believing the propaganda.

EDIT: Oh and if the forum isn't up to your high standards, why don't you fuck off elsewhere - prick.

Had to edit your post, huh? Probably proof read it and realized you misspelled something. That happens sometimes when you're trying to impress a bunch of no-names on a forum for a rock band. Excuse me for breaking forum etiquette. That obviously means a lot to you. And if you really want to go there, your grammar is wrong... it should be "I'm not going to debate this with you". You shouldn't break your own rules.

And again, spoken like a true liberal, you're assuming where I get my information. I clearly stated I read a few pages of those documents and clearly came to my own conclusion they're going to cost lives. I didn't say I got my info from FOX. But liberals only see and, really, reflect what they want to see to create an argument or debate a topic. They also want less government intrusion in their lives and believe Democrats are the answer to that. Their illusions are so thick, they don't even realize it's liberals and Democrats in Washington and around the world in other Western governments that impose bigger government and rob the people who work hard for their money, of their money, and give it to the true idiots who want to smoke pot all day long and pretend like they're rock stars in real life, when in reality, they're probably living off food stamps or living in mommy's basement and on her computer. And that's what the liberals in government want:) A dumb population believing their elected officials are doing everything they can to make their lives better where, in reality, it's the voter him or herself who can only get up off their ass, have some self respect and make their lives better.

You clearly believe your liberal leaders, and obviously need to get up off your ass and make something of yourself. Quite frankly, it sounds like you need to grow a brain.

Cheers:)

Or whoever made us bail them out or whoever decides on that economic model or whoever manipulates it to make money. Government, big business, the media, the illuminati lol but yeah bankers should be made to pay. Boom n bust is dust.

I can create a blog, and report anything I want. Major media can too..if they want. You're wrong.

But it's so much cooler to play it the other way...aint it?

I can create a blog, and report anything I want. Major media can too..if they want. You're wrong.

But it's so much cooler to play it the other way...aint it?

Yeah, it sounds so badass!