Axl Rose Voted Greatest Frontman of All Time

ManetsBR

No way He Had braids on there unless he had plugs!!

Except the whole "Is he bald/The braids are just fake/etc" question was solved in December 2009 when he came back with his hair out of the braids, and his hair looked the same as it did in 2001 before the braids.

And there is a picture from 2001-2002 where his hair is partially braided, and partially not, and you can tell it's his real hair.

No way At Rock in RIO early 2000`s it was a wig!!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way He Had braids on there unless he had plugs!!

Except the whole "Is he bald/The braids are just fake/etc" question was solved in December 2009 when he came back with his hair out of the braids, and his hair looked the same as it did in 2001 before the braids.

And there is a picture from 2001-2002 where his hair is partially braided, and partially not, and you can tell it's his real hair.

No way At Rock in RIO early 2000`s it was a wig!!

/facepalm

as usual...

less interested from the forum users on a positive thread...

well, yeas, it's true you - the majority - like to focus on debatable stuff

to read about it, or to chat about it,

were there is a solid undebatable data offered as an evidence, you'll just look away

waiting for the first shit which will come flying so that you then "really have something to talk about"

this is so sad... so sad people

and goes to prove that this whole society is based on the principle...

"when is the other going to die already, so I could cry over his grave"

piss out, peace in

8eebb29836083607large.jpg

2006:

axlrose001b051807.jpg

Yeah, holy shit he looks TOTALLY different :rolleyes:

Good surgeon!

Yeah, I guess he goes to the same one Slash and Duff do.

Actually, no, Duff's surgeon sucks since he looks like an almost different person.

Slash does not go to one yet. I don't think Duff does either or if he does he should fire him and go to another one.

2006:

axlrose001b051807.jpg

Good surgeon!

Actually, no, Duff's surgeon sucks since he looks like an almost different person.

Slash does not go to one yet. I don't think Duff does either or if he does he should fire him and go to another one.

Slash can do no wrong :rolleyes:

Yeah, Slash looks the same, but older...But he's not going to a surgeon.

Axl looks the same, but older...He's definitely going to one

Duff looks like a completely different person and his cheekbones and everything are different...But he's not going to a surgeon

:rolleyes:

duff.jpg

splash.jpg

slash.jpg

xrek127a002.jpg

Edited by Indigo Child

Switch Axl with Freddie and I'd agree. Hell, I think even Axl himself would agree then.

Freddie Mercury is the best frontman ever, hands down.

True!

I also don't understand why they had to insult him at first. What was the need for that?

Edited by MBRose

splash.jpg

Duff didn't do any plastic surgery, he looks very thin because he had some kind of liver problem (maybe not liver but some other organ due to too much drinks) so he can't eat a lot, or at least not everything he wants and he his quite a sportsman so he looks lean and obviously older. He aged fine, he's the most classy ex-GNR member to me.

splash.jpg

Duff didn't do any plastic surgery, he looks very thin because he had some kind of liver problem (maybe not liver but some other organ due to too much drinks) so he can't eat a lot, or at least not everything he wants and he his quite a sportsman so he looks lean and obviously older. He aged fine, he's the most classy ex-GNR member to me.

By the same turn, couldn't Axl looking good be attributed to the fact that he never used drugs heavily, rarely went out for almost 5 years and generally seems to take care of himself? No, not in Slashboy Land.

I definitely agree with this. Even my friends who do not really like GNR (after being repeatedly shown evidence by me) have to concede what a great frontman he is.

Whoever brought up Freddie, I think when you are talking about ability on that scale it purely comes down to preference. I prefer Axls extra ferocity/sincerity as a performer as opposed to Freddie who perhaps is more of a showman.

EDIT:

And stop ruining this thread with random pictures you absolute maniac. Not only did you bring up Slash but you started posting pictures of him too? In a thread about how great Axl is. You are an idiot.

Edited by JAC185

I definitely agree with this. Even my friends who do not really like GNR (after being repeatedly shown evidence by me) have to concede what a great frontman he is.

Whoever brought up Freddie, I think when you are talking about ability on that scale it purely comes down to preference. I prefer Axls extra ferocity/sincerity as a performer as opposed to Freddie who perhaps is more of a showman.

EDIT:

And stop ruining this thread with random pictures you absolute maniac. Not only did you bring up Slash but you started posting pictures of him too? In a thread about how great Axl is. You are an idiot.

One of the Slashlites started it. See page 1.

splash.jpg

By the same turn, couldn't Axl looking good be attributed to the fact that he never used drugs heavily, rarely went out for almost 5 years and generally seems to take care of himself? No, not in Slashboy Land.

Axl looks better in the 06 pic than he does in the in the 94 pic. His skin is better and look at the difference in the eyes. It could be the pics but thats the way it looks to me. Duff is not ageing well he is thin and has had severe health problems. He looks 10 years older than he is. Most people that pay to get plastic surgery would sue if they looked like Duff afterwards. Slash looks like a 45 year old man. Look at his eyes he has wrinkles, look at his skin you can see age. But you are correct he does look perfect to me. By the way he is not bald go to getty there are pics of him a month ago without his hat. And he is not fat either like you say he is just perfect.

Forget the balding, top hatted, fat bellied media caricature of recent years and think back to the late 1980s. Slash: dangerous, lean, heir to Joe Perry, full of creative integrity, the best guitar player around;

Edited by Indigo Child

That's cool, you usually see Axl high up there in these, but not that often at number one. Well deserved!

Just too bad they wrote "Forget the moustachioed, cornrowed croaking caricature of recent years". It's like they say now he's nothing. The later years should be included in this title too, he's still a really, really good frontman. He's easily the best frontman nowdays?

As for all time, I'd let Freddie and Axl change places.

2006:

axlrose001b051807.jpg

Good surgeon!

Thats what happens when you lay off the booze and drugs and start actually taking care of yourself.

2006:

axlrose001b051807.jpg

Good surgeon!

Thats what happens when you lay off the booze and drugs and start actually taking care of yourself.

I think it's the opposite actually.

I know people, in my own family, who didn't change AT ALL in appearance over 10, 20 years...They either didn't do drugs, or did it minimally.

Whereas I know others in my family who radically changed in appearance over a few short years, due to them doing lots of drugs.

Axl's looks are a combination of good genetics, little drug use over the years, no consistent sun exposure (sun damages the skin and causes wrinkles) and probably a good health regime.

Remember, Axl sleeps most of the day and wakes up at night time. He doesn't get very much sun exposure. Look how pale he is in '94, almost sickly pale...He was working on those vampire sort of hours. However, in '06, he was out alot in the sun more, during the daytime, and as such he had more color to his cheeks. And if you notice, since '06, he's aged a lot more--more wrinkles, damage to his skin.

Edited by Indigo Child