ManetsBR

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Axl is pressing F5 and laughing at us

Ha ha, so true!

For sure!

He knows all he has to do is give coy statements like this like once every couple years and we'll eat it up. I mean, look at how many members are reading this thread.

Enough with holding the next album ransom already, and let's rock. :thumbsup:

The soundboard of one of the 2009 Japan concerts is out there but I can't find on YouTube.

That's a good link! I was actually there at the concert but didn't think of anything when hearing the "General" part.

But speaking GENERALLY, we are pretty excited now!

I bet Axl is pressing F5 and laughing at us

Ha ha, so true!

For sure!

He knows all he has to do is give coy statements like this like once every couple years and we'll eat it up. I mean, look at how many members are reading this thread.

Enough with holding the next album ransom already, and let's rock. :thumbsup:

Yes, we are eating it up, and a statement like this looks random, but for sure isn't given out randomly.

It's quite a very small circle of people who are getting horny from this information though.

Haha, I mentioned a couple years back that I thought the jams and intros on the tour could be snippets of new tracks and a lot of people laughed off my comment--it just seems like the sort of thing Axl would do and I'm glad to see that's the case.

The intro they used to play in '02 was (I think) a Clint Mansell track from "Requiem for a Dream," and I believe that's why a lot of people assumed the current intro was a film score.

What would even be cooler than a new song would be for forum members to stop using the word "epic" to describe every potential new GnR song. (And no, it isn't funny to respond to this post with epic in your response).

Why the hell it bothers you?

He wants it all, but he can't have it.

What would even be cooler than a new song would be for forum members to stop using the word "epic" to describe every potential new GnR song. (And no, it isn't funny to respond to this post with epic in your response).

What is it?

Can you feel it, see it, hear it today? rock1

Can you feel it, see it, hear it today? rock1

If you can't, then it doesn't matter anyway. :shades: