Is it just me....

Vincent Vega

I'm really not interested in a "new" version of AFD and I'm neither lying nor an idiot. :shrugs: That record is perfect as it is.

Agreed, but I'd still have a listen or two to the rerecorded version of AFD.

On another note. I never really questioned the rerecorded vocals or guitars on Live Era. It kind of takes away the raw edge of it all.. :anger:

Nightrain is awful on AFD.

think about what awful means

Why do you have to cupcake? Please listen to Nightrain live from any GNR line-up and you will hear that the album version is awful.

no man. not awful. :no:

not trolling either, just disagreeing with you as you once again say something very extreme without proof or any kind of justification.

I'll do it again, too :thumbsup:

Edited by moreblack

Or is just me, or does anyone else actually want to hear the re-recorded AFD someday?

Even just for morbid curiosity...I actually liked the re-recorded part of Sweet Child...It's a lot more modern sounding.

AFD is a classic album and though I do like the dark sound of the Big Daddy SCOM version and Buckethead's contribution to "Nightrain", I prefer AFD as the classic album that it is.

If Axl wants to release another album, I'd prefer unreleased and fresh music, not re-recordings of old stuff.

I want to hear the rest of the Buckethead/Robin material and I also would like to hear more from Richard, if his studio work is as tasty and powerful like his performances in concert I think we'd be in for a real treat.

AFD is perfect as it is, leave it alone, fresh music please.