The interview is up

Loaded

Thanks to Christos AG from HTGTH for finding it.

This is fucking unbelievable. First (kind of) band interview since when? Holy fucking shit! This is amazing!

Dizzy's story seemed to go nowhere :D but it was still funny! Where was Frank?

Anyway, thanks for the vid! Really great!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally it happenned ! :thumbsup:

Tommy is just behind Axl btw. Frank is probably chilling somewhere near with his hurt leg. :shrugs:

Wish they would do more of these !

Cool video, too bad Dizzy wouldn't shutup so Axl could speak

Come on now, what we need is more of the musicians. Everybody knows who Axl is...

Edited by The Glow Inc.

No good band pics you say?

GET FUCKED.

that sig is fuckin boss, but your missing the mother fuckin mother goose pitman,

you should be banned for that shit :anger: :krider:

Great. I hoe Ron will cut the beard someday. image of this band is great right now, and Ron's look at the beginning of this tour was amazing. But right know, he does look a little bit ridiculous, with the beard and the huge jacket that makes him look fat.

Great. I hoe Ron will cut the beard someday. image of this band is great right now, and Ron's look at the beginning of this tour was amazing. But right know, he does look a little bit ridiculous, with the beard and the huge jacket that makes him look fat.

I think his look is cool, is funny.

Its ironic though:

When Axl and Izzy printed up the ad for a lead guitarist for Guns after Traci had left, the ad specifically said in essence, "Guitarists with beards and mustaches need not apply."

Edited by Indigo Child