[INDUSTRY RUMOR] According to HoustonPress, Axl and Slash have reconciled and will tour in 2011!

The Dude Returns

For the past months we have been monitoring the Internets for rumblings of new tours to come in 2011. Some of these will happen, while others are still very much rumor and watercooler talk in the offices of Live Nation and the like.

The hot rumor at the moment is that Axl Rose and Slash have made up behind the scenes to make way for a Guns N' Roses tour. Bassist Duff McKagan played with what is now GN'R a few months back in London. If everyone can get along, and the music is where it should be, we would welcome this.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2010/12/guns_n_roses_rolling_stones_pr.php

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is why things have suddenly gone silent on the New GNR front?

This doesnt seem silent.......

Your move brother.... Oh what's that you have rumor to go off of, i have a video of a rock n roll band that seems like a well oiled machine, and who get along great.

Dont believe everything you find in the web, Axl and GnR have succesful tour behind them, they have released one record. Axl himself said " I think we have crossed a few lines for sure, and we will continue that". Axl has made a hell of a job to create Guns n Roses to what it is today, and the last thing he wants to considerate is a reunion, and i think that im not the only one who thinks that the new line up really rocks! And i really cant wait the follow up for CD, and the record after that when Dj has been able to bring his tunes to the GnR. I think there is really great shit coming up. B)

Edited by Hanoi Rocks

Velvet Revolver have been in the news getting things rolling with almost finding their new singer.

Slash is still touring under his solo-moniker.

Duff has said that their has been little contact with Axl since their meeting in London.

Add that all up, and it doesn't sound very probable.

However it would make me the happiest man alive. Seriously, I'd give up 10 years of my life to see the original Guns N Roses perform (a couple of times).

Edited by The Black