Happy holidays from Axl!

Young_Gun

this is one fan you don't need to thank. GN'R is down the pan.

I feel bad for you. Instead of doing something productive with your time you sit on an internet message board and reply to threads that have no relevance to you. I'm glad my boredom has never come down to that - if there's a thread I dislike I don't read it or reply. Simple, and it saves me loads of time!

Anyways, Happy Holidays to everybody in the GNR camp as well as everybody here on the forum!

I feel bad for you. Instead of doing something productive with your time you sit on an internet message board and reply to threads that have no relevance to you. I'm glad my boredom has never come down to that - if there's a thread I dislike I don't read it or reply. Simple, and it saves me loads of time!

Anyways, Happy Holidays to everybody in the GNR camp as well as everybody here on the forum!

:thumbsup:

Why are you on here then? You must have a pretty boring and pathetic life.

He probably loves the Guns N' Roses that were the #1 band era 87-93 in the world and feels that the current product is not even close and shouldn't be calling themselves Guns N' Roses but that is just my hunch. Don't take my word for it ask him.

Oh, well he's in the wrong section then.