Your concerts in 2011

Powerage5

James with Manchester Orchestra (It's gonna be EPIC)

Indeed!...wow,that's going to be an event!

It was one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my entire life, it was just joyful... poignant, funny, I heard songs I never thought I would get the chance to hear live. That and a whole Glasgow crowd on their feet singing along with band, orchestra and choir was one of the most moving things I've ever been a part of... I'm thrilled that I went, but I'm very sad it's over...

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i added a new one:

01 December 2011 Ace Frehley @ Cardiff

Ace's set list at a recent show in NYC

"Ace Frehley performed a solid set of mostly KISS classics for a fantastic crowd at B.B. King's tonight. Joining him in the band is Anthony Esposito on bass, Scotty Coogan on drums and Todd Youth on second guitar. A second date will take place at the hallowed Times Square venue on Wednesday night."

The setlist was as follows:

'Rocket Ride'

'Parasite'

'Sister'

'Snowblind' (taste of 'I Want You' tossed in)

'Rock Soldiers'

'Love Her All I Can'

'2000 Man'

'What's On Your Mind'

'She'

'Hard Times'

'NY Groove'

'Flaming Youth' (Todd Youth sings)

'Into The Void'

'Strange Ways'

'Shock Me'

'Shout It Out Loud'

'Deuce'

'Rip It Out'

'Love Gun'

'Cold Gin' (with 'Black Diamond' fanfare ending)

B)

Guest Sweet Tooth

Seeing Judas Priest this November, then seeing Guns 6 days later in Hamilton! Fuck, seeing the two best singers in the industry in one week, can't fucking wait!!

I was finally going to get tickets to a third Guns show, Camden NJ, as I had found GA's on eBay for $70 each, but the next day, even after checking them earlier, when I finally went to buy them, they were gone. :(

Did you get the East Rutherford tickets okay? Still GA's left after the Citicard sale?

I was finally going to get tickets to a third Guns show, Camden NJ, as I had found GA's on eBay for $70 each, but the next day, even after checking them earlier, when I finally went to buy them, they were gone. :(

Did you get the East Rutherford tickets okay? Still GA's left after the Citicard sale?

No, that plan didn't work out, so I had to resort to eBay. But, luckily I was able to find a pair for $200 even, which was only $10 more a ticket than ticketmaster. :)

So so far, East Rutherford and Wilkes-Barre. If I can't find another cheap pair for Camden, then I'll just get the Cooper tickets for Atlantic City and be happy, but if I can get Camden tickets, then that'd be nice too. :tongue2:

No, that plan didn't work out, so I had to resort to eBay. But, luckily I was able to find a pair for $200 even, which was only $10 more a ticket than ticketmaster. :)

So so far, East Rutherford and Wilkes-Barre. If I can't find another cheap pair for Camden, then I'll just get the Cooper tickets for Atlantic City and be happy, but if I can get Camden tickets, then that'd be nice too. :tongue2:

Have you/are you seeing Alice any other time on this tour? If not...I'd opt out of the third show to see Alice. The setlist is KILLER this year, I'd even go as far as saying it's the best setlist he's ever done.

Have you/are you seeing Alice any other time on this tour? If not...I'd opt out of the third show to see Alice. The setlist is KILLER this year, I'd even go as far as saying it's the best setlist he's ever done.

No, this is the only show I would be able to see him at on this tour. And it's at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, so it's a smaller venue with GA. If I can't get cheapers Camden tickets by next week, I'm going to get the Alice tickets.

Dear Superstar were great! Missed Riot Noise but seen them a few years ago supporting GUN at the Accademy.

Glad you had a blast too!

Riot Noise were okay, but i much prefered Dear Superstar.

During Riot Noise's set the lead guitarist hit me on the head with his guitar, i was that close to the stage and he lent forward. i wasnt too happy