2010 Tour No 28 of 50

The Grape

They did well (:

Actually, with the size of the stage show they have and the amount of people Axl pays to get the whole GNR show on the road (band, crew, management, travel) I suspect that while he made good money on the tour it was not a financial bonanza by any means.

They did well (:

Actually, with the size of the stage show they have and the amount of people Axl pays to get the whole GNR show on the road (band, crew, management, travel) I suspect that while he made good money on the tour it was not a financial bonanza by any means.

you are so dumb, really really dumb.

They did well (:

No, he's not really. I remember the band saying that despite the success of the Illusions tour, they really didn't make that much money, because it was an insanely expensive show to put on. That said, that's an awesome result for GN'R!

They did well (:

No, he's not really. I remember the band saying that despite the success of the Illusions tour, they really didn't make that much money, because it was an insanely expensive show to put on. That said, that's an awesome result for GN'R!

Its the same with u2, theyve had a massive success with their tour, but hardly made any money from it.

They did well (:

Slah said it was more to do with the late-night theme partes and the not-so-small matter of fines for going on late/paying union overtime e.t.c.

:book:

There were more than 60 shows in 2010, right?

If the secret and surprise shows are factored in (very small venues) this would effect the "average" column stats....the ranking, based on Gross Millions works back to Average Ticket Price * Total Tickets.

Looks like GNR's Average Ticket price given here (in $USD) fell right in the middle of the pack.

lol

wheres slash

No where to be found as he clearly has no where near the drawing power of New GNR.

On the flip side you could say that if Slash were still in GNR they would be in the top 5 of that list like they used to be when he was there instead of down at a pedestrian #28 like they are now.

lol

wheres slash

No where to be found as he clearly has no where near the drawing power of New GNR.

On the flip side you could say that if Slash were still in GNR they would be in the top 5 of that list like they used to be when he was there instead of down at a pedestrian #28 like they are now.

maybe top 10

i doubt theyd be in ACDC gaga territory

lol

wheres slash

maybe top 10

they could, a tour like that could be huge

lol

wheres slash

maybe top 10

they could, a tour like that could be huge

really dont think so but if thats what you think all the power to you

They did well (:

Its the same with u2, theyve had a massive success with their tour, but hardly made any money from it.

actually U2 will make huge ammount of Money.. and by huge we're looking at 700 Mill figure.......

they started the tour with defficit

with the UYI tour was a bit different situation... they spent them while making them....

The truth hurts (and pisses alot of people here off) but if 'what we have here' was still the real GnR and had been touring/recording the last 15 years like bands do then do not fret, they'd be top 5. The fact that the current Axl solo project of hired guns managed to be top 30 is amazing!

THat's great.

Whatever about getting the old band back together, it'd make you realise how big the current band

could be if they started doing more promotion (releasing videos and what not) and also releasing

music on a more regular basis.

NUGNR is a pretty big band but the only thing stopping them being a very big band is themselves.

Yeah a reunion tour would have made more money...but the money would have been split up three or four ways instead of Axl making the majority, and the rest of the band probably making a salary. Plus, I dont think this includes any of the festival dates, which they probably made a killing off of too.