Vincent Vega

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the second, sorry, third one:

bleached by sun?

edit:

do you think, it makes sense to change postings all the time or even the title of the thread ?

what do you want us to discuss?

Edited by anja

All pix are in chronological order, from the first couple which are 1986-1988, to the first bearded pics (in the sweater), which is January 1990, to the cleanshaven picture from the filming of Don't Cry in 1991, to the bearded almost nude picture (1992), to the picture of Axl wearing a shirt with a Jewish star (May1993), to the picture of Axl in Court in the Green Suit (August 1993) and finally the last pic (January 1994).

Edited by Indigo Child

He didn´t change that much, it´s just the different hairstyles that make him look different imo.

But the hair isn't really that different it's just tied back in the 1998 picture.

IMO I think something happened between those 2 pics. Seems 1999 was the key year as most of CD was written and recorded and his face changed.

Seems he was ready to release it then and got some chemical peel shit done.

LP

He didn´t change that much, it´s just the different hairstyles that make him look different imo.

But the hair isn't really that different it's just tied back in the 1998 picture.

IMO I think something happened between those 2 pics. Seems 1999 was the key year as most of CD was written and recorded and his face changed.

Seems he was ready to release it then and got some chemical peel shit done.

LP

I don't think he got any chemical peels or surgery.

One of his friends at the time, who wished to remain anonymous, said he started taking nutritional and health pills for his hair and appearance. He apparently became very vain and went on an intense health kick. I can understand that. If you look at the '80s pix, he looks of course youthful. Look at the pic in 1994. He's only 32 but he could easily pass for 42--The last few years really aged him and he started looking tired and worn out by 1994.

He also describes in 1992 getting an herbal wrap for his face and taking vitamin supplements.

Edited by Indigo Child

my god, he changed ALOT between 1998 and 2000.... :shocked:

Yes this is right around the time he got his hairplugs and facial treatment...seriously. There is a marked difference in those 96-97 pics and the ones after these procedures. His complexion is plasticky and his hair got magically thicker.

Yes this is right around the time he got his hairplugs and facial treatment...seriously. There is a marked difference in those 96-97 pics and the ones after these procedures. His complexion is plasticky and his hair got magically thicker.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Well he really did start looking different - I don't care about botox or plugs or whatever people are talking about, but his face looked a lot more...gaunt, almost.

Oh for fuck's sake.

axl01526x801.jpg

2002?

Oh for fuck's sake.

axl01526x801.jpg

2002?

mhvvad.jpg

1980s on left, 2002 on right

1993:

axl57er8.jpg

2001:

77927246.jpg

2002:

l7ba02258135084abf2016b.jpg

Axl, 1980s:

AxlRose.jpg

Axl, Sept. 2002:

axlkr0.jpg

Not all that different....

Oh for fuck's sake.

axl01526x801.jpg

2002?

Haven't seen this picture before. He looks pretty good here

I think part of what looks so weird about him in the early 2000s is that the you see a lot more of his forehead. It looks unnatural because he had hair or a bandanna covering most of his forehead for the prior 15 years. His face doesn't look much different outside one or two really weird pictures. No hair/bandanna covering up most of his head and being clean shaven will change someone's looks pretty dramatically if you haven't seen them that way.