The Evolution of Axl

Vincent Vega

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl isn't nearly as cool as he was in the 90s ... or thin.

And this account is nearly as cool as your first, second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth one.

I totally agree Miser/Honkey/Indigo etc.

Awww sticking up for your widdle buddy BBA! How cute! I know you wouldn't stick up for someone on Axl's side in the same way, but hey, you chose your side in this war too I guess!

This is actually my third account. And one of those accounts was voluntarily unregistered.

How many has he had, like 30? All of which have been banned.

And this account is nearly as cool as your first, second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth one.

Vincent Vega / Memnoch the Devil / Metal Forever etc.

BBA/Dude on the Couch/The Dude Returns/Umm...Joe/ABBA/So many others

You're confusing USERNAME CHANGES with repeated BANS, BBA. I know things get addled (no pun intended) when you're stuck in 1988, but still....

Edited by Indigo Child

Vincent Vega / Memnoch the Devil / Metal Forever etc.

BBA/Dude on the Couch/The Dude Returns/Umm...Joe/ABBA/So many others

You're confusing USERNAME CHANGES with repeated BANS, BBA. I know things get addled (no pun intended) when you're stuck in 1988, but still....

Here's the thing, Miser ... Regardless of your username, your posts still scream "I'm a virgin who loves penis".

Says the probably middle aged, deranged psychopath who can't get over what happened in 1996 and who spends his days coming on a forum just to cupcake, being banned repeatedly over and over.

Madison, they're called perma-suspensions. You should know that ;)

I'm sure if we get one or more of the mods in here, they could explain for everyone that none of your 30+ accounts are active and have been perma-suspended.

Edited by Indigo Child

Madison, they're called perma-suspensions. You should know that ;)

I'm sure if we get one or more of the mods in here, they could explain for everyone that none of your 30+ accounts are active and have been perma-suspended.

Hi. My name is Indigo Child and I am a perma-virgin.

My name is ABBAS and I'm in love with a stroked out drummer named Steven "Will Suck 4 Blow" Adler. I spend my days coming to a forum which is dedicated to a band I hate simply to cupcake, only to have every account suspended because all of my accounts create variations of the same topic, which again are meant to cupcake the forum and harass fans of the band. Today is "Computer Day" at the Mental Hospital, which makes me glad because I get to pretend it's 1990 and he's still in the band and I'm not a bitter middle aged grouch.

zing!

Says the guy with 3 posts, all of which have added nothing of substance and have been inane. I'm going to take a guess that this is one of your other 30+ accounts, BBA.

------------------ > Indigo + Axl's ass = ass_licker.gif

BBA + Adler's Cock = Happy BBA.

Yeah, I can do 5th grade gay jokes too, BBA.

What's that, bro? I can't hear you .... ass_licker.gif

Well, at your advanced age you should really consider getting a hearing aid.

Edited by Indigo Child

Well, at your advanced age you should really consider getting a hearing aid.

Hey, Miser who am I?

Hey guys, here'a 1992 pic of Axl. Notice how he looks cool and like he's in great shape? Now here's a current pic of Axl. Forget the fact that he looks like a fat, balding donut who's had a decade worth of botox, he still looks identical to what he did in 1992, huh? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ......................

Hey, BBA, who am I?

Account 1: Axl sucks, I love Steven Adler, whine whine, reunion now please

Account 2: Axl sucks, I love Steven Adler, whine whine, reunion now please

Account 3: Axl sucks, I love Steven Adler, whine whine, reunion now please

etc etc.

Kind of sad, Maddy, that you created an alter-ego just to cupcake YOUR OWN FORUM....

Miser, who am I?

Hey guys. I'm here today wiritng in Anything Goes because I want to let everyone know that I am a suicidal loser who is considering offing myself because I'm still a virgin and I know that this is never going to change.

Hurry, guess who!

BBA? Sounds a lot like him.

-Cue either gay, age, or virginity related lame post by BBA/"ABBA"/Madison

Edited by Indigo Child

Miser, who am I?

*Wakes up, rolls out of bed* I'd love to get some pussy for the first time ever today, but since I have a better chance of falling off the Sears Tower head first into a thumb tack, I'll go to mygnr and do this to Axl's ass instead

ass_licker.gif

You got me...Is it the bitter, pathetic middle aged guy who still pines for the good old days of 1990 when Steven Adler hadn't sucked a big fat cock yet?

Hey, Miser. Who am I?

I'm a scared little virgin who knows that BBA will own my ass into a hole, so whenever I think he's back on the forum, I'll shout "HI BBA!!!" with the hope that a moderator will see my pussy cry and ban him before he embarasses me too badly.

I'm not scared of you, BBA. It seems, though, like Steven you seem to be OK with male-male sexual contact, what with the "owning my ass" talk. I don't swing that way, sorry. I just feel bad for you and don't want to see your bullshit cluttering the forum as it did when you had your original account(s)

And the Uwhatever guy, I'm not in a contest, and I don't really care how many pages my threads go to.