Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GN'R Revisited EP (2010).

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

drtydane

drtydane

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,497 posts
  • 15-February 06
Sorry if posted before. cant figure out the search funtion. I remember a while hearing back hearing the If the world mash up a while back, but now theres a handful. And I just have to say theyre all incredible. Bottom line - I need to know where to get the mp3s so I can throw away contraband, libertad slashs solo album, and honestly, maybe even chinese democracy. These guys nee to reunite and this is the proof. Just need the mp3s please.

\

This is the proof. These mashups are unreal. and I need to make a cd of it. The comments on the youtube pages are months old in cases so I assume many have heard these, so again, i apologze in advance. Thank you for your time.

I cant post more than one video at once, so please do yourself a favor and listen to very song with GNR revisited Ep (2010) If you havent heard every one of those songs you need to now. Every single mashup proves that the original gnr guys need to get back together to create the best songs theyre capable of creating. Thats what makes the original gnr so fucking special. God these songs make me so excited.

Edited by drtydane, 09 January 2011 - 11:36 PM.

"Life is all about Guns n' Roses. Bittersweet like friends n' foeses. Some get left behind, some get chosen. Just like life, Guns n' Roses..."
Jay-Z Feat. Lenny Kravitz

bacardimayne

bacardimayne

Fatter than ever

• SILVER
  • 16,396 posts
  • 10-May 08
you'd get the same result with any instrumental in the same key as a given vocal track from CD.

That being said, the ITW/Slither remix is great. All of the others are decent at best. Some downright terrible.

Edited by bacardimayne, 09 January 2011 - 11:39 PM.

dQOAHSG.png

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,928 posts
  • 01-September 04
Put this stuff in Downloads, same as Phrozen and his remixes - they don't belong in the News section.

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.