New Guy

JDW89

I'm new to the forum and hope to contribute quite a bit to this place if time permits. I haven't listened to GNR all that long, but they are my cousin's favorite band and once I get paid Monday I plan on picking up some of their albums. I've listened to a few of their albums before and do enjoy them thoroughly. I just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me here!

JDW

Sorry new guy, you have to read all articles posted by Classicrawker, study the Dexter threads and dissect the relationship between Axl and Slash before you can comment on this forum.

But seriously, welcome! I think it's your turn to bring the beverages.

Edited by Orsys

I'm new to the forum and hope to contribute quite a bit to this place if time permits. I haven't listened to GNR all that long, but they are my cousin's favorite band and once I get paid Monday I plan on picking up some of their albums. I've listened to a few of their albums before and do enjoy them thoroughly. I just wanted to say hello and thanks for having me here!

JDW

Welcome, homie. Nice to hear you're going to use your hard earned money to support one of the best bands out there.

Money well spent.

No doubt about it! I love every fuckin' song on that record. I can't wait to get the 'Use Your Illusion' albums.

oh man, this is precious. reminds of my first days. you're going to want to head over to discussion and news for a couple of years, we'll see you back here when you're indifferent.

Money well spent.

No doubt about it! I love every fuckin' song on that record. I can't wait to get the 'Use Your Illusion' albums.

oh man, this is precious. reminds of my first days. you're going to want to head over to discussion and news for a couple of years, we'll see you back here when you're indifferent.

:rofl-lol:

Welcome to the forum new guy, enjoy your stay :)

Money well spent.

Congratulations, you now own the greatest album in the history of mankind!

This is the Anything Goes section of the forum, so feel free to post anything that is on your mind - it does not have to be about Guns N' Roses...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! (I mean, the forum!)

Money well spent.

Congratulations, you now own the greatest album in the history of mankind!

This is the Anything Goes section of the forum, so feel free to post anything that is on your mind - it does not have to be about Guns N' Roses...WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE! (I mean, the forum!)

Thanks a lot man! Cheers!

• 1 year later...