Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone here seen ideal?

Of course, any idea on when it's on again?

No idea, I downloaded the whole seasons 1-5 from demonoid (all from the 1 torrent) fuckin awesome :D

Any thoughts on The Walking Dead? The best part was the bar scene. He took care of business. Going to a different show...... Again people, The Big Bang Theory is really funny. Give it a shot.

i'm going off the walking dead. getting sick of the constant "no you can't go/come" arguments, the very slow paced plot and the predictable plot

Well since V was canceled, and football is over, the TV has become an ancient relic.....but then I discovered CBS's new show Rob!, which I like. Rob (you can do it!) Schneider

is one of the funniest guys around, and it seems like I like just about anything he stars in. I think it's on right after Big Bang Theory. I DVR it so I'm not sure, but it's on Thursday nights.

I also checked out the new cartoon version of Napoleon Dynamite, it's much better than I thought it would be, cool having the original voices too. I heard it's only an 8 episode season.

Not sure, but I'll watch it as long as they want to make and show it.

Well since V was canceled, and football is over, the TV has become an ancient relic.....but then I discovered CBS's new show Rob!, which I like. Rob (you can do it!) Schneider

is one of the funniest guys around, and it seems like I like just about anything he stars in. I think it's on right after Big Bang Theory. I DVR it so I'm not sure, but it's on Thursday nights.

I also checked out the new cartoon version of Napoleon Dynamite, it's much better than I thought it would be, cool having the original voices too. I heard it's only an 8 episode season.

Not sure, but I'll watch it as long as they want to make and show it.

Never saw V, but loved to flip the channel and see her.