Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

Three episodes into Season Three of Breaking Bad. Skylar is such a bitch.

It's been few months since I watched the show, but

is that the start of Skylar fucking that jerkoff Ted? Incredible how invested I was in the show that it seriously pissed me off she did that. Amazing acting on all accounts.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what's up with Eric banging his sister? Incest is common among vampires?

I think they are just bound together by the same maker. That's the only blood they share.

Anyway, I have high expectations for this season. Good premiere. Tara as a vamp will be better than Tara as a human.

Yeah, the premiere was good, but so many "lolwtf?" moments and corny-ass moments. Seriously, this show just seems to get cornier and cornier.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's true. Feels like i'm watching a completely different show compared to season 1. Can't even say I like the idea of Sookie shooting energy out of her hands either. But oh well, I still like the show and will adapt and watch.

Edited by Forsaken

And what's up with Eric banging his sister? Incest is common among vampires?

I think they are just bound together by the same maker. That's the only blood they share.

Anyway, I have high expectations for this season. Good premiere. Tara as a vamp will be better than Tara as a human.

Yeah, the premiere was good, but so many "lolwtf?" moments and corny-ass moments. Seriously, this show just seems to get cornier and cornier.

As much as I hate to admit it, it's true. Feels like i'm watching a completely different show compared to season 1. Can't even say I like the idea of Sookie shooting energy out of her hands either. But oh well, I still like the show and will adapt and watch.

Yeah, I still like the show, but it honestly doesn't even seem like the same show. Everything got fucked last season.

I haven't watched the S5 premiere of True Blood yet, was so disappointed with S4 that I am not sure if I will continue watching it.

BS have you seen S4 of Breaking Bad yet? Love that show so much and will probably rewatch it this summer.

Am I the only one who is not into all those vampire shows? So sick of vampires already.

Anyway, yesterday I bought a dvd with the best of Married With Children for five dollars. I'd forgotten how good it was. I always loved watching it as a kid. Sure beats a lot of what is considered comedy today.

I haven't watched True Blood since Season Three. Lost interest after I missed season four.

Season one was boss though. Rene was by far the best villain of the series. Russel comes a close second, especially when he was talking into the camera waving the newscasters spinal cord around.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

True Blood and Walking Dead are fucking lame and sometimes seems to me like they're made for mentally retarded people.

Agreed.

That being said, I barely ever watch TV and when I do, it's usually just hockey or football.

I haven't watched the S5 premiere of True Blood yet, was so disappointed with S4 that I am not sure if I will continue watching it.

BS have you seen S4 of Breaking Bad yet? Love that show so much and will probably rewatch it this summer.

I'm halfway through S3, so I'll probably start S4 by Monday, I would guess.

I'm halfway through S3, so I'll probably start S4 by Monday, I would guess.

Good man! Last few episodes of Season 3 and most of 4 are amazing.

I'm also fucking sick of vampires and fucking zombies.

The subject is so overplayed.

True Blood and Walking Dead are fucking lame and sometimes seems to me like they're made for mentally retarded people.

Yes! Glad I'm not th only one who feels this way :thumbsup:

I feel Twilight killed the vampire genre. One of the reasons I stopped watching True Blood is I became wary of the creepy female fans that want to fuck a vampire.

True Blood 5.2

I feel like I'm just watching the show just for completest sakes at this point, but I don't know. Hopefully this season will take a turn and bring me back into interest, but I guess we'll see.

I am holding off on starting it for a few more weeks to see what other people say, don't want to waste my time on it.

And agreed Lith, Jessica is by far the best thing on the show!

My friend keeps pushing me to watch some new series called "Revenge"? I've only seen a couple of cheesy promos of it on TV that don't really entice me but my friend keeps bugging me to watch it!

Has anyone here watched this show? Is it worth giving a go? :question:

Edited by KiraMPD