Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i was a hater also of true blood's last season...and i made it known in the true blood thread that would pop up in AG from time to time.....but with that said, three episodes in, and i gotta say, this season is shaping up to be one of the best.

for those of you who felt like it was going to sh*t last season, at least watch the first 3 from this newest...

might change your mind.

Edited by SunnyDRE

My friend keeps pushing me to watch some new series called "Revenge"? I've only seen a couple of cheesy promos of it on TV that don't really entice me but my friend keeps bugging me to watch it!

Has anyone here watched this show? Is it worth giving a go? :question:

We are nearly through the first season of Revenge but I watched it all online & it was great. Yet family found it very confusing & gave up on it, friends have really enjoyed it.

If you keep watching & keep on top of it it's not too confusing & great fun.

well i was a hater also of true blood's last season...and i made it known in the true blood thread that would pop up in AG from time to time.....but with that said, three episodes in, and i gotta say, this season is shaping up to be one of the best.

for those of you who felt like it was going to sh*t last season, at least watch the first 3 from this newest...

might change your mind.

I agree. There's only one subplot that I don't like this season (Tera being a vampire), whereas there were several last season.

from the very short clips released of the new season of breaking bad, it looks like walt is going to go crazy with power :) i think it will be a great season but i find it a little unrealistic that his character would change so much over 5 years

anyone watch the Newsroom? is it worth a look?

My friend keeps pushing me to watch some new series called "Revenge"? I've only seen a couple of cheesy promos of it on TV that don't really entice me but my friend keeps bugging me to watch it!

Has anyone here watched this show? Is it worth giving a go? :question:

We are nearly through the first season of Revenge but I watched it all online & it was great. Yet family found it very confusing & gave up on it, friends have really enjoyed it.

If you keep watching & keep on top of it it's not too confusing & great fun.

I was more concerned about it being cheesy and soap opra-ish rather than "confusing".

Anyway I decided to give it a go couple of days ago and so far the only characters keeping me interested as Nolan and Victoria (Madeleine Stowe is awesome :) ).

I really wish Freaks and Geeks lasted longer than one season. That show is awesome.

Agreed. The ending is my favourite after The Wire.

Such a good show. I love Sam and his friends. :lol:

I really wish Freaks and Geeks lasted longer than one season. That show is awesome.

Agreed. The ending is my favourite after The Wire.

Such a good show. I love Sam and his friends. :lol:

Been rewatching it recently, had forgotten how good it was.