Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really a powerful series. When you have strong feelings towards that many characters in the series, it means they're doing it right.

I hated Carmella at the beginning, but as the series goes on you have to respect her. Although she is a big hypocrite etc.

I love how you ended up feeling sorry for the characters right before they get killed. A few I wanted to see die but in their final episodes you can't help but feel bad for them.

The thing about OZ is that some of the stories are just whack - the aging pills, the call-center, the blind dogs, Reverend Cloutier, Jaz Hoyt(!), Dr Nathan and Ryan....

Yeah, I agree, especially about the aging pills. I can tell the writers even figured out that it was a shitty subplot, as it only lasted for a few episodes.

just started watching Suits tonight. pretty cool show! 4 episodes in starting the fifth now!

5 days later and I'm done with season 2. Awesome show! check it out!

Now on to the latest episodes of Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, Boss and Weeds.

Weeds is certainly not what it used to be but its only a couple of episodes left so I might as well finish it.

Breaking Bad:

Fuck you Walter.

That wasn't Walter, that was Heisenberg.

Mike was the only character in Breaking Bad without any character flaws. Jesse is cool now but he was kind of a bitch before, and now Walt is just a piece of shit.

Actually no… Saul is cool.

At this point, Walt has completely Broken Bad. He is a killer and a master manipulator. He gets what he wants despite others. I think Todd will die next. Mike will be missed, I loved the guy on the show. Such a badass. Looking forward to seeing how Jesse reacts to Mike being dead.

Better call Saul :)

Edited by Forsaken

Breaking Bad:

Fuck you Walter.

That wasn't Walter, that was Heisenberg.

Mike was the only character in Breaking Bad without any character flaws. Jesse is cool now but he was kind of a bitch before, and now Walt is just a piece of shit.

Actually no… Saul is cool.

At this point, Walt has completely Broken Bad. He is a killer and a master manipulator. He gets what he wants despite others. I think Todd will die next. Mike will be missed, I loved the guy on the show. Such a badass. Looking forward to seeing how Jesse reacts to Mike being dead.

Better call Saul :)

I think Jesse kills Walter. It would be the perfect ending. Remember Walter poisoned the kid. When it's all said and done Jesse will look back and realize what could have happened differently.

I don't know how to do that spoler thing, so I'll just state my opinion without revealing the plot.

Episode started kinda slow with a lot of talk etc. But the last 15 mins or so were great. Really bummed about the thing at the end though.