Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game of Thrones? Never heard of it.

Don't bother. It's a REALLY BAD show unless incest is your type of thing….

Check out his username ;)

He wouldn't know since he has only seen one episode.

Yeah and there's no way in hell I'm watching another one. It was possibly the worst show I've ever seen in terms of a show I took seriously.

You're missing out. It is a great show. Can't base it off one episode.

Two Broke Girls is funny as hell, it's like a sexed up modern version of Laverne & Shirley that is definitely worth watching.

Kat Dennings' rack is the only saving grace of that poo show.

I am surprised it is still on.

Thought you'd have more to offer on the boobs front. But yeah it sucks ass. Kill it and Ashton Kutcher Two and a Half Men.

Oh where are my manners?

Kat-Dennings-photo-thor-premiere.jpg

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

started watching Arrested Development 2 days ago, finished the first season yesterday. Took a couple of episodes until I got into it but now I love it! Starting the second season tonight :D

Watched Firefly a couple of weeks ago, great! Shame it got cancelled! I'll check out the movie soon.

Edited by CheapJon

started watching Arrested Development 2 days ago, finished the first season yesterday. Took a couple of episodes until I got into it but now I love it! Starting the second season tonight :D

After watching each episode make sure you go on Wikipedia or somewhere and check all the references and in-jokes. There will be dozens you will have missed, guaranteed. It makes it doubly funny.

After watching each episode make sure you go on Wikipedia or somewhere and check all the references and in-jokes. There will be dozens you will have missed, guaranteed. It makes it doubly funny.

woah, reference overload! :D

Watch The Sopranos.

The Pacific > Band of Brothers.

Boardwalk Empire is coming back on. Going to re-watch Season One, Catch up on Season Two and be able to enjoy season 3.

Is True Blood worth it? I've only watched up to season 3.

When I get Netflix I plan on watching Dexter, Mad Men and Breaking Bad. Going to watch Deadwood too.

Rome is a great show. And of course, Game of Thrones.

Is True Blood worth it? I've only watched up to season 3.

The only reason I watch it at this point is because I want to know what happens with a handful of the characters.

I remember the only characters I ever cared about were Bill, Lafayette, Jessica and Eric. I thought it was stupid they killed off Godric, he was easily the best character in the show.

One thing you gotta love about True Blood: they have some seriously hot women on that show! I mean, pick almost any female character younger than 35 (yes I do realize some of them are like centuries old), they're all insanely hot. You'll have the extras playing the werewolf pack for example, and all the women are models or cheerleaders or whatever they are. Realistic cross sections of the population? Who cares? They don't give a shit, I love it. :lol: No qualms about showing them naked either.

And this last season: Salome - Goddamm! Nora too. But Salome! HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAMN WHATISTHISIDONTEVNSADFSADGKJNSDJSGDF *drools*

Just found out the meat and grinder shop the Soprano crew hang out on the show is just a block away from the meat shop the real New Jersey crime family hang out. I am kind of blown away by this. Just thinking while they were filming those front store scenes there was real mafia activity going on around the corner.

Edited by Stannis Baratheon

Does anyone else agree that

Walt's 'out' scene with Skyler felt devoid of any sort of build-up... it just came out of the blue, which I guess was the intended effect, but seriously what? It felt like they missed out some pretty damn key scenes of Walt giving everyone in the biz notice of this? I can't imagine Lydia, Todd or any of his distributors took it well at all. I imagine there'll be some tying up of this at some point next season. Solid ending though, things are gonna hot right up now and it's gonna be an intense final 8 eps.

Also surprised at just how good the new season of Dexter looks; 5 and 6 were a little lacklustre after 4's quality, but this looks right up there. This is exactly what 6 should have been to be honest; the ending of season 6 is what the ending of season 5 SHOULD have been like.

Does anyone else agree that

Walt's 'out' scene with Skyler felt devoid of any sort of build-up... it just came out of the blue, which I guess was the intended effect, but seriously what? It felt like they missed out some pretty damn key scenes of Walt giving everyone in the biz notice of this? I can't imagine Lydia, Todd or any of his distributors took it well at all. I imagine there'll be some tying up of this at some point next season. Solid ending though, things are gonna hot right up now and it's gonna be an intense final 8 eps.

I agree, I mean they skipped forward in time 3 months during that bit but I think the point of it was to show Walt how out of his depth he was, and that he did not realize how much money they actually had. It was very strange though, felt somewhat out of place for the show and came out of nowhere.

Makes for a nice contrast though, now Walt is ready to be done Hank finally finds out about him.