Death Note

Father Ted

I Claudius

The Larry Sanders Show

Life on Mars

Misfits

The New Statesman

Strangers With Candy

Cowboy Bebop. My god, was it amazing! And yes, the soundtrack is as good as they say. I'm listening to one of the soundtrack albums right now, and it's beautiful.

I got a few tv shows that I'll be watching over the next few months:

Archer

Ashes to Ashes

Cowboy Bebop

The Dave Chappelle Show

Death Note

Father Ted

I Claudius

The Larry Sanders Show

Life on Mars

Misfits

The New Statesman

Strangers With Candy

Cowboy Bebop. My god, was it amazing! And yes, the soundtrack is as good as they say. I'm listening to one of the soundtrack albums right now, and it's beautiful.

Probably my favourite series of all time. It's perfect. If you haven't got round to it yet, move on to Death Note which is similarly exceptional.

Archer

Ashes to Ashes

Cowboy Bebop

The Dave Chappelle Show

Death Note

Father Ted

I Claudius

The Larry Sanders Show

Life on Mars

Misfits

The New Statesman

Strangers With Candy

Probably my favourite series of all time. It's perfect. If you haven't got round to it yet, move on to Death Note which is similarly exceptional.

I thought I'd switch genres after watching each show. I started with Life on Mars, followed it with Cowboy Bebop and now I'm watching the Chapelle Show. I think I'll watch I Claudius after that. I think I've got too many comedies though.

First episode of Season 6 of Californication was good. Looking forward to the rest of the season :)

So far, this season has struck me as being a little tedious. They're just placing the Hank character in a different and quirky setting (rehab) minus the strongest supporting characters from previous seasons (Samurai, Batesy, Becca's boyfriend).

Anyway, I watched the first two episodes of Girls last week. Can't believe I haven't seen it yet, seeing how I'm a big fan of anything that Judd Apatow is associated with. I'm thinking that I might just watch the weekly reruns on TV instead of downloading the entire show and watching it in one go. If I download the entire thing at once, I'm probably going to finish it in a couple of days. :lol:

Archer

Ashes to Ashes

Cowboy Bebop

The Dave Chappelle Show

Death Note

Father Ted

I Claudius

The Larry Sanders Show

Life on Mars

Misfits

The New Statesman

Strangers With Candy

Death Note is awesome! at least the first half/two thirds.

Only watched a handful episodes of Cowboy Bebop, never fell for it. Probably gave up on it too early.

Archer

Ashes to Ashes

Cowboy Bebop

The Dave Chappelle Show

Death Note

Father Ted

I Claudius

The Larry Sanders Show

Life on Mars

Misfits

The New Statesman

Strangers With Candy

Death Note is awesome! at least the first half/two thirds.

Only watched a handful episodes of Cowboy Bebop, never fell for it. Probably gave up on it too early.

Yeah the whole Near section isn't great but it picks up again at the end. I highly recommend watching Bebop from start to finish but if you didn't like it after a handful of episodes it mightn't be for you.

And is Girls that good? When I looked into it, it looked like it was aimed at just that - girls. Maybe I'll check it out.

I've thought the same thing. Seems like a younger version of Sex and the City. Let me know if it's worth a shit :lol:

I thought the first two episodes were great. Realistic, yet entertaining. I wouldn't say that it's similar to Sex and the City, other than the main characters being four women and the fact that the show is set in New York.

And is Girls that good? When I looked into it, it looked like it was aimed at just that - girls. Maybe I'll check it out.

I've thought the same thing. Seems like a younger version of Sex and the City. Let me know if it's worth a shit :lol:

I thought the first two episodes were great. Realistic, yet entertaining. I wouldn't say that it's similar to Sex and the City, other than the main characters being four women and the fact that the show is set in New York.

Hand in your Man Badge, girly man.