Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started watching Weeds. The little kid is hilarious.

That show starts to become pretty damn goofy after season 3-4. Before that it's quality. Kevin Nealon and the kid always kept it afloat for me.

I'm on a Sons of Anarchy high right now. Southern Oregon/Nor-Cal rock3 I like clan-verse-society sense of it. Damn good show overall.

Breaking Bad - The Wire - Sons of Anarchy are my top 3 right now. Still haven't followed The Sopranos.

I just got an email from netflix that Season 4 of Breaking Bad is now available streaming. The new season is season 5 right? I guess the previous season is released immediately upon release of the new season. Maybe I'll watch all of season 4 quickly, then finish the series by watching on TV as the episodes are aired. Then I can partake in water cooler talk. Best show on TV, though, for sure.

Lots of people are all about Breaking Bad. Can someone tell me what it's about?

It's about a chemistry teacher who finds out he has terminal cancer, so he starts cooking meth to earn money to give to his family when he dies.

The concept may sound a little silly but it is obscenely good and Bryan Cranston (plays the main character) is the best actor on television.

Not only is the dialog, acting, and story supreme when it comes to Breaking Bad, but the cinematography and inclusion and capture of the New Mexico landscape is beautiful and adds another layer to the series.

tell me moar

Make eye contact with my mental eye and then take off your pants.

Not only is the dialog, acting, and story supreme when it comes to Breaking Bad, but the cinematography and inclusion and capture of the New Mexico landscape is beautiful and adds another layer to the series.

this so much.

having lived in the southwest, i noticed this right off the bat.

kudos to the creators.

homes, landscaping are so different than any other part of the country in the southwest.

seriously, raking rocks....

Edited by SunnyDRE

Why are there not more than a couple shows of the caliber of Breaking Bad? Whenever something like that comes out, everybody goes apeshit over it, so the public obviously does know a good product when it comes around and they see it.

EDIT: Just realized my post could have two meanings with the subject matter of Breaking Bad :lol:

Heisenberg's got the good shit.

Edited by DirtyDeeds