Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been catching up on the Walking Dead. Love it.

Also about to watch the latest episode of True Blood and Weeds. Seems no one on here follows Weeds... 8 seasons in and the show is still rolling. This season seems to be a bit of a mystery, though. Not sure what kind of direction it's heading in.

Also about to watch the latest episode of True Blood and Weeds. Seems no one on here follows Weeds... 8 seasons in and the show is still rolling.

Used to watch Weeds up until about season 5 or 6 I think when it started to get boring so I stopped bothering. :shrugs:

Also about to watch the latest episode of True Blood and Weeds. Seems no one on here follows Weeds... 8 seasons in and the show is still rolling.

Used to watch Weeds up until about season 5 or 6 I think when it started to get boring so I stopped bothering. :shrugs:

I agree, it isn't as good as it used to be back in the earlier seasons. To me, Guillermo was the best character on the show. I'm hoping for some kind of return this season since a good bit of old cast members are coming back. I'll stick it out until the end, though. Been with it since the first season.

Edited by Forsaken

Been catching up on the Walking Dead. Love it.

Also about to watch the latest episode of True Blood and Weeds. Seems no one on here follows Weeds... 8 seasons in and the show is still rolling. This season seems to be a bit of a mystery, though. Not sure what kind of direction it's heading in.

I love weeds. Seen up to last season but havn't watched any of the new ones yet. Probably will wait till this season is done then d/l it.

Breaking Bad premier was pretty good.

I agree. Last night's episode was really good too. Can't wait to see how they end the show.

Mike is such a badass!

I agree. I'm liking his character more and more with every episode.

Breaking Bad premier was pretty good.

I agree. Last night's episode was really good too. Can't wait to see how they end the show.

Mike is such a badass!

I agree. I'm liking his character more and more with every episode.

Have to say though, my favourite character is probably Hank

Tara hasn't been too bad on True Blood this season. I can live with her being a pole dancing vampire. I would.

Also, the Reverend in the latest episode:

I am like a tree in the wind. I am just happy to be included in all of this. :lol:

And:

They seem to have made Russell to be more "funny" this season, and some of it isn't how I remember the real Russell. Either way, I still love him. They can never get rid of him.

Tara hasn't been too bad on True Blood this season. I can live with her being a pole dancing vampire. I would.

I am like a tree in the wind. I am just happy to be included in all of this. :lol:

And:

They seem to have made Russell to be more "funny" this season, and some of it isn't how I remember the real Russell. Either way, I still love him. They can never get rid of him.

I don't like the fact that the reverend is back. What the hell is his use? If he's supposed to be the new Nan Flanagan, surely he must've done something by now? All he's done so far is to declare his love for Jason (which hasn't even been mentioned for the past like five episodes) and hang around the Authority for whatever reason.

As for Russell and the Authority - it'll be interesting to see where it'll go. The main plot is by far the most interesting part of this season. Not sure how I feel about the Lilith stuff, though. Looks like a cheap religious metaphor to me. I think Russell will pull some kind of coup on the coup itself and then Eric and Bill will sort it out with the help of Sookie and her stupid fairy powers. I hate the fact that the fairy stuff is back, but at least it'll be interesting to learn about the story behind Sookie's parents' death.

And:

I don't like the fact that the reverend is back. What the hell is his use? If he's supposed to be the new Nan Flanagan, surely he must've done something by now? All he's done so far is to declare his love for Jason (which hasn't even been mentioned for the past like five episodes) and hang around the Authority for whatever reason.

As for Russell and the Authority - it'll be interesting to see where it'll go. The main plot is by far the most interesting part of this season. Not sure how I feel about the Lilith stuff, though. Looks like a cheap religious metaphor to me. I think Russell will pull some kind of coup on the coup itself and then Eric and Bill will sort it out with the help of Sookie and her stupid fairy powers. I hate the fact that the fairy stuff is back, but at least it'll be interesting to learn about the story behind Sookie's parents' death.

The last two episodes have been solid, love seeing Russell back, and the only reason he's siding with the Authority is because he can still be alive. He doesn't give two fucks about some kind of religion, he just wants to kill. Was funny seeing everyone high as hell on dat Lilith blood, though. Also, at the end, was the manifestation of Lilith just a hallicination? After Eric was done talking to Godric she seemed to disspear, but his sister was still staring at the place she was standing at.

Anyway, I think Bill killed Sookie's parents. At least, that's what i'm hoping for. Would be awesome

Edited by Forsaken

That's what I'm thinking also, Forsaken.

Also,

all I know about Lilith is that fuckin' cooch was blacker than black.

yeah wtf?

oh and:

I'm glad Pam has gotten a new role in the show and it seems her character is evolving, i've always liked her. She's a maker now and has to control Tara, almost playing a weird sort of motherly type of role but cool as hell. Loved seeing her background story episodes back too.

Well in this day and age, you don't have to rely on TV to watch whatever the fuck you want.

Exactly. I don't have cable. And I don't say that to be cool, it's just too easy to cherry pick the shows you want and ignore the rest.

Breaking Bad and Son of Anarchy are the only shows I follow, and I catch all my favorite sporting events at the sports bar or friends.

Anyways. Breaking Bad is not disappointing. Mike is starting to pass Jesse as my favorite character, which is what I'd think the writers want.