Official TV Show discussion

SunnyDRE

I don't even own a TV.

I live alone and owning a TV, let alone paying for a cable connection, is just more bills and more shit to carry when I move.

I d/l my favorite shows, watch sporting events either streaming online or with friends. Get my news from the web.

Yeah Breaking Bad is great. I still like Jesse the most. The season started a little slow, like, not much is happening, but I feel that they're building it for greatness.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking Bad was pretty good. Also, not sure if it's because I'm used to watching the blu-ray releases or something, but something seems a little off this season. Maybe it's just me though.

Anyway, why is Skylar such a bitch again this season.

She has always been unlikeable but I think she is back in full bitch mode now because she is scared and repulsed by Walt and it is to contrast to Walt who has done these terrible things but thinks there is nothing wrong.

I thought last nights episode was a little bit filler but still very good, it didn't really do much to move the overall plot forward but it did well at building the relationship between Walt, Jesse and Mike.

BS nice to see you're giving Deadwood a go, when I first saw it I thought it was great and really need to rewatch it.

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Breaking Bad was pretty good. Also, not sure if it's because I'm used to watching the blu-ray releases or something, but something seems a little off this season. Maybe it's just me though.

She's realizing what Walt is capable of. I love her breakdown in the last episode. "SHUT UP" :lol:

She's realizing what Walt is capable of. I love her breakdown in the last episode. "SHUT UP" :lol:

Loved the look on Marie's face when she was just standing there silent and Skylar kept shouting. Quite sad this episode had no Hank as well :(

Loved the look on Marie's face when she was just standing there silent and Skylar kept shouting. Quite sad this episode had no Hank as well :(

Yeah, not much Hank lately. :(

Yeah, I don't think so.

True Blood was good too. Also, Sam Trammell is the greatest actor on that show.

Been saying that since season 1. Trammell is fucking amazing.

Two episodes into Deadwood. Pretty good. I like how raw it is.

Calamity Jane is really annoying to look at and listen to though.

You won't regret it. By the middle of the season, or at the end of the first, you'll want to go immediately into season 2. It's that damn good.

Ian McShane as Swearengen is one of the greatest characters in TV history.

IMO, at least.

Edited by Forsaken

Anyone else almost ashamed but at the same time bitterly enjoying those moments where Walt tries to guilt and manipulate people into feeling like he's comforting them, when really he's the cause of all the tension and problems in their lives? Him hiding the ricin in Jesse's room then assuring him it's 'all ok'... Bryan Cranston is some actor.

Kudos to the whole cast and writers on keeping it all so on the rails.

I am watching it on HBO go for free. So yeah.

Yeah, the Melfi parts can be boring, except when Tony makes inappropriate comments. I am in the middle of season three. They play the show on A.E. I swear the only parts they can show is the therapy scenes.

I am watching it on HBO go for free. So yeah.

Yeah, the Melfi parts can be boring, except when Tony makes inappropriate comments. I am in the middle of season three. They play the show on A.E. I swear the only parts they can show is the therapy scenes.

If I could download all of the seasons in HD, I would, but not all of them were broadcasted in HD, to the best of my knowledge. And it might sound bad or crazy, but I refuse to watch things like that when I know they deserve better.

Anyway, whenever I'm done with Deadwood, I'm going to probably/hopefully watch Justified. Then, I'll be caught on on all of the shows I'm interested in. Also, the girl wants to start watching either True Blood or Breaking Bad, so we'll probably watch those (again for me) hopefully sometime soon. I'd like to get her to watch Dexter also.

You're missing out. I've been trying to cope with my wait for Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire so I decided to watch the entire Sopranos series for the first time ever. I missed season two of Boardwalk because of the baby so I will catch up on that and I refuse to wait every week for a new episode so I am just killing time. Not sure what I am going to do with waiting for the fourth seasons...start having more kids.

Does Showtime have anything like HBO go? Because I'd like to watch those shows.

If you guys have a subscription to HBO, just goto hbogo.com and log in. You can watch every episode of every show HBO has ever made, streamed online in HD format. Just FYI if you didn't know.

As for me, I just got into Breaking Bad. Into the 2nd season now, 7 episodes in. Loving it. Fucking Heisenberg B)

Edited by Forsaken

You're missing out. I've been trying to cope with my wait for Game of Thrones

You've read the books I'm assuming. Do you really appreciate the show, given what you know about the story?

I thought season 1 was pretty much perfect as far as an adaptation could go but I really don't like what they did to the story in season 2.

(I'm about 1/3 through Dance)

Finished Season 1 of Deadwood tonight. I like Al a lot. The Doc is pretty cool also. It's a little hard to keep track of all the names, though.

Deadwood was great. I think buy the end of the first season you should be able to keep up with the names, even if you watched it in just a few days.

I think some of my favorite scenes in that show are with just Wu and Swearengen trying to communicate.

Johnny and Dan Dority <3

Finished Season 1 of Deadwood tonight. I like Al a lot. The Doc is pretty cool also. It's a little hard to keep track of all the names, though.

Lol, if you can keep up with the names on Game of Thrones, Deadwood should be no problem.

@Bowie, agreed with the Wu part

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5cCiXt6IM&player_embedded

B)