Dizzy Reed announces shows in the U.S.!

Axl Rose Fã Clube

dizzyx.jpg

The keyboardist of Guns N 'Roses, Dizzy Reed, has been confirmed in one of the attractions of N Roll Bike Fest, which will be in June.

Check the dates below:

Bike N Roll Fest, Madison, Willow Island

06/10/11

Rock N Roll Bike Fest, Madison, Willow Island

06/17/11

Promotion of the show's Dizzy Reed:

Dizzy Reed

Recalling that the LA Guns played at the same event last year!

Guess we'll have a long break from the stage of the Gun

Source: Axl Rose - Fã Clube

Edited by Axl Rose Fã Clube

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

No disrespect to anyone but I hate hearing about their solo stuff because it means nothings been done on the GNR front

No disrespect to anyone but I hate hearing about their solo stuff because it means nothings been done on the GNR front

My GN'R should have an area similar to 'Former Gunners' called 'Current Gunners Side Projects' (or something to that effect)

That way, the main GN'R area will not be clogged up with all the side project stuff, which has nothing to do with Axl and the GN'R name.

So the bandmates are off doing their own thing really this year which means they're not even writing or recording together these days. They really shud be in the studio now making the most of the newfound bonding and chemistry I feel they found on last years tour.

So the bandmates are off doing their own thing really this year which means they're not even writing or recording together these days. They really shud be in the studio now making the most of the newfound bonding and chemistry I feel they found on last years tour.

Maybe this is it. Shows over!

Sounds like no spring tour (but maybe a festival show or private show), but we'll prob. get some announcements for a summer tour. Gives them plenty of time off, and Axl will prob. start working on new music with them, and go through the unfinished songs.

They all know that they're part of the GNR family, but they have lives outside of GNR. That doesn't mean Axl might not decide to bring past members back in.

Those are one or two date shows, and GNR's tour manager prob. told them to go ahead and do it. It's not something they need or would approach Axl with.

That time apart might make them go rusty if they spend too much time apart, but all of them know the songs inside and out, and even with one day rehearsal time together, they could pull of a show. If you've rehearsed and played the same songs hundreds of times, and take 6 months off, they still know the songs inside and out.

I'm pretty sure if they weren't millionaires before GNR, they are now.

But if Axl and Doc McGhee haven't worked it out with Irving Azoff, there will be no US GNR tour.

:sleeper:

No one cares.

I believe you meant " smileysleeper.jpg no one cares." But Dizzy's great so I say good for him.

So where's Hookers and Blow? I gotta stay in the loop more, lol, and for the record I also thought this was gonna be GnR US news.

Edited by axlskAmpf

Actually my congratulations for Dizzy.In my opinion he is a very good piano player.And is very interesting seeing him wearing a suit,while everybody else is wearing jeans and so on. But still...Very cool!

so you're congratulating him for being a good player, or for wearing a suit?

Actually my congratulations for Dizzy.In my opinion he is a very good piano player.And is very interesting seeing him wearing a suit,while everybody else is wearing jeans and so on. But still...Very cool!

so you're congratulating him for being a good player, or for wearing a suit?

For being a good player.And i expressed my opinion regarding his suits.

I do care. I'd love to hear a Dizzy solo CD, 'cause he's got a GREAT voice! So probably no US tour this spring. Maybe later. We're now in the same "We don't know anything" situation as all those years before Chinese democracy got released, that's all. :shrugs:

Edited by axleu

Maybe this is it. Shows over!

Why do you want new GN'R gone so badly?

I guess that's your opinion. IMO, his voice is brutally awful...his song writing is almost as bad too. :thumbsdown:

Didn't he cowrite there was a time

Don't have the liner notes in front of me, so idk. If he did, it was prob the piano part, which along with the hip-hop drum beat, is awful and doesn't belong in what otherwise is a very good song.

I guess that's your opinion. IMO, his voice is brutally awful...his song writing is almost as bad too. :thumbsdown:

Didn't he cowrite there was a time

Don't have the liner notes in front of me, so idk. If he did, it was prob the piano part, which along with the hip-hop drum beat, is awful and doesn't belong in what otherwise is a very good song.

Dizzy co-wrote Oh My God (musically) as well as Silkworms. He may have added some parts to some of the UYI songs that went uncredited because Axl said part of Diz joining the band was they were rehearsing new songs for the UYIs. Dizzy was there and began playing the keyboard to these songs--songs that originally were not planned to have any keyboard or piano--and that helped seal the deal as far as Dizzy joining.