2011 Slash Tour Videos

evergreen_layne

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it. Glad we got at least one good vid cuz this is gonna be one of those rare gems after the tour is over.

i hope not! i hope they end up recording a bunch of shows in 2011-12 & this one gets recorded, because it's awesome

i actually saw slash play it back in Feb. but didn't mention it too much until the rest of you guys got to see it, & i guess it spaced my mind but Brent for sure had a vocal mic & sang backup on a bunch of songs like BFC, PC, etc. & i think if you watch the slash deluxe DVD on BFC from the Roxy he has one too.

Edited by The Matinator

Hell yeah that video has me stoked for them. Can see why Slash is in no hurry to get VR back up just yet (hopefully this year with Corey though!).

And yeah the band is in a tight ass pocket. That drummer is doing some sick fills for like 8 minutes straight. It was tight.

I'm spacing on that riff. Which song is it?

I like it. Glad we got at least one good vid cuz this is gonna be one of those rare gems after the tour is over.

I hope not! That crowd was lame as shit! You'd think you might here them sing along in the background at least! Come back to NYC Slash and bring that song with you!

03-27-11 Somewhere in Mexico

WOW!!!!!! thats the first time I have heard slash sweep-picking arpeggios. I think he can officially be called a shredder now.

Also, I was just thinking that Myles is a guitar instructor. So I wonder if he has been giving slash some lessons. His playing seems to have become so much more technical ever since they started touring together.

Edited by rolle