GNR fans should be proud

bangit

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed. My thoughts:

I don't think MSL or Darknemus or whoever else are bullshitting anyone when they say they have these files that are sensitive to the band's plans. I think they're for real and the consequences will be very damaging.

I don't think this will force an album release, accelerate tour plans or cause "the end of the band", but it's obviously not good. Giving some ridiculous ultimatum for the band to follow whatever the schedule was from illegal documents and then threatening to dump everything if demands aren't met or any action is taken *isn't* anything positive or constructive. Nothing good will come out of this, and that's why I fucking hate it.

WTF is with this mentality of "we haven't heard updates from the band, so we deserve these leaks". What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Just because we haven't heard anything recently doesn't mean that nothing is happening. Those of you clamoring for documents or music files or whatever are too fucking stupid to realize if leaks occur, it just pushes all the efforts of the band (remember? the one you're supposed to like) back further.

MSL especially seems to be trying to use this as some silly springboard to fame or money he's not getting elsewhere. That is the ONLY thing he's got going for him. When it's all over, he'll go right back to where he was before- nobody other than a douchebag with Care Bears on the internet.

I can already see how this is going to end. I see bad things for MSL because I really do think he's stupid enough to do what he says he will.

I love this band, but I detest how utterly fucking stupid a few of its "fans" are.

To bitstorm, whatever they have could cause all of the above

Understand and respect your thoughts here man, but if you think about it they have survived through a lot worse over the years. It'll take a lot more to bring down GnR than some fat mentally ill fuck with Care Bears.

New music, we all want! But not like this, through a fat cunt blackmailing! Anonymous leaks are totally different to this situation.

I want to hear new music as much as anyone, but not like this, no.

signed,

but the people that are signing will no doubt download the documents the second they hit the net, so this whole idea goes out the window lol

SIGNED

Every single one of you WILL be smacking the Download button ASAP that any morsel hits the cyberspace and that goes for official release of CD2. Oh dont moralize and lie! You know you will and would- because you CAN.

It would be a revelation to know how many here actually bought CD vs downloading it.

signed,

but the people that are signing will no doubt download the documents the second they hit the net, so this whole idea goes out the window lol

No, man, I don't need them at all.

I'm not obsessed with the idea of what Axl writes to Beta and what Robin's beard writes to Bumble's beard.

Signed.

However i will continue to read and listen to anything GnR related. Regardless what that is, be that a leaked email, or a fabricated rumour filled article I know to be predominantly bullshit, or poor biography on the bad (of which there are a few). Simple cause I enjoy reading/listening/whatever about GNR, but like to think i can see through crap and separate bullshit from truth or whatever.....via mixture of own experience, band comments, forum comments, sources etc etc.

All you suckas saying "signed" would download whatever leaks in a heartbeat..

Hey, I would too

Downloading leaks of our favorite band it not the right thing to do, but if its out there(and of decent quality), its hard, as a fan, not to want to hear the songs. I would much prefer to hear the songs through official channels, in proper CD/vinyl form, mixed and mastered.

Leaking the personal information is a gray area for me. It is totally unethical and wrong, but I'm still very curious of the answers to questions like why Robin left. Stuff like member's pay and inter-band jealousy i don't really care for. But if it means damaging the band, I'm not for it.

I would never sign.

MSL may have a quest for attention but that doesn't cloud my vision nor discount the strong possibility that alleged wrongs hadn't been committed. Buckethead getting a quarter of % royalties--what kind of contract was signed? I want it all to leak out of respect for the band members.

That part is pretty bad(if true). Royalties are royalties. Does Bucket not have writing credits for TWAT?!?! The guy made the fucken song what it is, without his solo it would just be a good song. The final version is mind blowing!