superbowl failure - to those who want reunion

SL138

sorry for my bad english. im not living in any of the countries where superbowl 45 is being broadcast

so I just had the chance to download the halftime show and see what one of my idols 'slash' did tonight.(though its 5 am here)

what I saw was clearly slash being used as a distraction tool while the stage crew were doing their job. well this was honest but

not only he was a side side side act he totally raped Scom with the aid of fergie (it was really really horrible) and disappeared quickly as it was just a no name street guitarist.

shame on you slash. you are such a sell out as everyones mentioning.

you dont deserve an apology from axl or from anybody but what you should do is to apologize to gnr world for cheapening gnr works like that.

axl is just being an ass most of the times. he is who he is. but thats still way better than being such a entertainment biz whore.

a reunion would be great maybe with izzy or duff but slash would only be good for a one time hall of fame appearance.

sorry for my bad english. im not living in any of the countries where superbowl 45 is being broadcast

so I just had the chance to download the halftime show and see what one of my idols 'slash' did tonight.(though its 5 am here)

what I saw was clearly slash being used as a distraction tool while the stage crew were doing their job. well this was honest but

not only he was a side side side act he totally raped Scom with the aid of fergie (it was really really horrible) and disappeared quickly as it was just a no name street guitarist.

shame on you slash. you are such a sell out as everyones mentioning.

you dont deserve an apology from axl or from anybody but what you should do is to apologize to gnr world for cheapening gnr works like that.

axl is just being an ass most of the times. he is who he is. but thats still way better than being such a entertainment biz whore.

a reunion would be great maybe with izzy or duff but slash would only be good for a one time hall of fame appearance.

So your view of an 'idol' (your words)l has completely change based on one 60second performance?

60vq9ivrz4.jpg

Just sayin...

Edited by Velvet-Rose

Mods please merge this topic. This is unnecessary, this person's opinion is no more important than anyone else's in the other thread. Certainly doesn't need a new thread. Please merge. THanks!

sorry for my bad english. im not living in any of the countries where superbowl 45 is being broadcast..

..and that is where i stop reading.

and that is also where you started to feel the need to say that you stopped so so badly. good for you.

So your view of an 'idol' (your words)l has completely change based on one 60second performance?

Just sayin...

of course not. I still love him but that was one of his worst performances. if you're going in front of the largest tv audience of the year at least make something good instead of ruining gnr stuff.

I expected something way better. and yes now I certainly think that he doesnt deserve to be with axl again.

I think Fergie is a good singer I don't know why people are complaining.

its mainly slash who ruined it

fergie just started singing at a wrong time.

other than that shes a good singer and the rest of the show was fairly decent except for the part of letter V which stayed in the dark during LOVE thing.

sorry for my bad english. im not living in any of the countries where superbowl 45 is being broadcast..

That's fair.

[sarcasm] Of course it's fair, you're way more important than him because he can´t watch the superbowl, you're cool man! That guy's opinion is nothing compared to yours[/sarcasm]

Dumbass.

SL138 i don´t agree with you, personally i still think slash and axl together would kick asses!!! i would forgive him for the superbowl and the grammys performances :P

Edited by Albondi

@OP You making your own thread about the Slash Super Bowl performance instead of posting in the real thread is like another television station showing a re-run of Murder She Wrote opposite the Super Bowl.

/merge

i hardly post but i creep constantly.....for about 2 years now.....Fergie didn't do so well.....but Slash.....played awesome. I'm a guitar player and he is pretty much my idol...so I'm biased. I'm also an Axl backer....but listen man....he played amazing......and notice how the bright lights scorned other performers....and he still looked like he could care less....but performed beautifullly.....he's a talent that anyone alive should be happy they had a chance to witness.

i hardly post but i creep constantly.....for about 2 years now.....Fergie didn't do so well.....but Slash.....played awesome. I'm a guitar player and he is pretty much my idol...so I'm biased. I'm also an Axl backer....but listen man....he played amazing......and notice how the bright lights scorned other performers....and he still looked like he could care less....but performed beautifullly.....he's a talent that anyone alive should be happy they had a chance to witness.

Its not that Slash played bad, it's more a question of why go on stage with those BEP dopes.

You should have read on. Bad English or not it's difficult to disagree with anything he said. Apart from Slash not deserving an apology from Axl. I can't recall Slash ever asking for one.

• 3 months later...