Video Campaing #WeWantGNRinRIR2011

KizyBruna

Video official campaign "We Want GN'R in RIR 2011". What we have here is a simple show of affection for the band, and above all an expression of enormous will power to give the Guns N 'Roses in action, that is the hallowed festival Rock in Rio. In 2011 await you here at all Brazil. Peace

Realization - @GNR_RockInrio11. /KlebsonValencio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QPd5LDx-NY

I helped that! :lol:

Well, Chris and Ron already thanked the fans. (:

Maan, I miss the days from this video :,)

Meeting the forum people at the mall and having lunch with them, going to the concert with them

You know, finally meeting people you've known from the internet for so many time... that was unforgetable.

Imagine a MyGNR real life reunion. It was something like that. :rolleyes:

I hope we can do that again on Rock in Rio. Even if Guns N' Roses don't come, most people from the board already have the tickets, but if GNR is there, it's the perfect party.

Edited by Mal'Akh

my favourite part is when Axl was wanking homer simpson over the guitarists LOL :xmasssanta:

lisa would of been a better choice though, cant stand that bitch.

Wheres the original video of the audio?

It was the fanmade video that surfaced online around the time that CD came out with a guy dressed up as BBF, Bucket and Slash and playing along with the songs; haven't seen the video in so long and am quite intrigued to see it again.

my favourite part is when Axl was wanking homer simpson over the guitarists LOL :xmasssanta:

lisa would of been a better choice though, cant stand that bitch.

LOL yeah that is funny

Axl did it here at the show in Porto Alegre singing Patience!!! hahaha was very funny! :D