Guns N' Roses mention on Colin Cowherd

uzi your illusion

For anyone paying attention, Guns smoked Living Colour as expected. Interesting second round match against the Red Hot Chili Peppers, vote here http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/story?page=bracket/rockbands&match=108560 . Guns are up right now 58%-43% but voting just started this afternoon.

He's of the thought Axl is a egomaniac and destroyed the band.

ALOT of people would agree with him.

Oh shut up already...you sound like a broken fuckin' record. Only a few dorks online believe that. (hint hint)

How did Axl "destroy' the band? They just rocked the fuck out of the world with a successful tour.

Keep hating cupcake and next thing you know you will be on your death bed realizing you wasted your life.

These words could come back at you the next time you cupcake the VR or Slash threads.

Exactly.

lolcano

I dunno, I hated him at first but now like his show. I find myself agreeing with him more then not. I get the hate though, he can definitely come across as an arrogant asshole sometimes. But to me he is one of the few guys that isn't afraid to piss people off. And he doesn't just say things to be different and piss people off (like a Skip Bayless), the guy just says his opinion, and if you don't like it he doesn't care.

I used to enjoy Mike & Mike, they started out good but turned into soft ESPN PC puppets that don't have the balls to EVER go against the majority. One very tiny, and one very large vagina talking about sports.... no thanks.

Back on topic, it's still 50/50. Vote for GN'R!