GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

If I had the privledge to go I wouldnt care if anything new gets played. The people who are crying about the setlist are the ones who probaly are not going.

The people who are crying about the setlist are the ones who are NOT going

Guest siliconmessiah

I cannot think of Guns N´ Roses doing another round of the same CD/AFD setlist/gig after all these years. They did CD/AFD-show in Rio 2001, Lisboa 2006 and all over Brazil in 2010, so absolutely no need for another one.

No, I strongly believe that there will be a new album out to accompany this gig, and that is why I am very, very positive about Guns N´ Roses playing RIR4!! rock1

Edited by siliconmessiah

I cannot think of Guns N´ Roses doing another round of the same CD/AFD setlist/gig after all these years. They did CD/AFD-show in Rio 2001, Lisboa 2006 and all over Brazil in 2010, so absolutely no need for another one.

No, I strongly believe that there will be a new album out to accompany this gig, and that is why I am very, very positive about Guns N´ Roses playing RIR4!! rock1

Amen to that!

If I had the privledge to go I wouldnt care if anything new gets played. The people who are crying about the setlist are the ones who probaly are not going.

The people who are crying about the setlist are the ones who are NOT going

9 times outta ten yes, actually more than that ratio hehe

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I cannot wait to see the performance from this show. It's going to be proshot right? So does that mean this will be the first proshot video of Guns we've gotten since KROQ Inland Invasion 2006?

:o

I think so yeah apart from a few pro shot songs from other shows.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

I cannot wait to see the performance from this show. It's going to be proshot right? So does that mean this will be the first proshot video of Guns we've gotten since KROQ Inland Invasion 2006?

Inland invasion is still one of my top GNR concerts! :thumbsup:

Rock am ring > KROQ

KROQ is good for longer set + Solo's n stuff but overall, think I prefer the good old Am ring.

Rock am ring > KROQ

KROQ is good for longer set + Solo's n stuff but overall, think I prefer the good old Am ring.

ROCK AM VS KROQ? That's a tough one!!

Both are great, but I perfer kroq. Axl looked (and sounded) fucking badass in rock am ring though!

Edited by WhazUp

Rock am ring > KROQ

ROCK AM VS KROQ? That's a tough one!!

Both are great, but I perfer kroq. Axl looked (and sounded) fucking badass in rock am ring though!

Both were great, but Nightrain in rockam was the best eVeR!!!

I mean... if they still continue with CD tour as the theme...Thats just wrong. Time to turn a new page and make it a bit more snappier than with the last page. But anything is possible, even the return of Paul HUGE Tobias.