GUNS N' ROSES HEADLINE ROCK IN RIO 4!!!

Mal'Akh

according to the line up on the Rock In Rio page Kravitz should finish in about 5 mintues or so, he is not even half way through his set, so yes expect a LONG night for the last night with Guns

Yeah, I noticed last night Stevie Wonder wasn't able to make it on stage in time because the earlier acts ran longer than expected.

It can happen with an event this big though, one minor delay can cause major delays later on in the night. I expect to get no sleep Sunday night for work Monday lol

It can happen with an event this big though, one minor delay can cause major delays later on in the night. I expect to get no sleep Sunday night for work Monday lol

Given some of the issues with the streaming quality so far, I think I'm just going to watch the first few minutes and then go to sleep. Will download the HDTV rip at some point later in the week.

Given some of the issues with the streaming quality so far, I think I'm just going to watch the first few minutes and then go to sleep. Will download the HDTV rip at some point later in the week.

That is a great idea, wish I could do it I know once I start to watch I won't stop lol

Are you guys sure the times you gave in the original post are the right ones? I got an e-mail from chinesedemocracy.com stating the show would start at midnight New York time (EST)!

Btw, wasn't that the concert where the late fee applies? Will be interesting to see how it goes down. I'm excited for this!

He'll be late, and he'll pay the fee... but not as late as rihanna though...

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

1h30min.....

BS... She came on at ~12:30am ET (that's 1:30am RIO). She was scheduled to start at 12:50am RIO time (as all the headliners are). Not sure how you equate 40 minutes into 90...

I read it online.... She came on stage 2:30am RIO, not 1:30.... Font#1Font #2Font #3K.O. :)

No worries. It was 12:30am Toronto time (ET). I was watching it live.

Ok...so what time is GNR suppose to hit the stage again? I'm seeing some contradiction going on here. NY time will do.

11:50pm NY time. Basing it on the other headliners I would expect them for around 12:30am but then again this is GNR so who knows... It's 12:37am and Shakira isn't started yet (unless there is a tape delay to fix the stream issues?)...

It's 12:55am ET and Shakira is just coming on now - SEXY!!!! Media is gonna have a field day about GNR coming on "late"....

Edited by Coma16

Are you guys sure the times you gave in the original post are the right ones? I got an e-mail from chinesedemocracy.com stating the show would start at midnight New York time (EST)!

Btw, wasn't that the concert where the late fee applies? Will be interesting to see how it goes down. I'm excited for this!

He'll be late, and he'll pay the fee... but not as late as rihanna though...

Rihanna was late?

1 hour, I think.

1h30min.....

BS... She came on at ~12:30am ET (that's 1:30am RIO). She was scheduled to start at 12:50am RIO time (as all the headliners are). Not sure how you equate 40 minutes into 90...

I read it online.... She came on stage 2:30am RIO, not 1:30.... Font#1Font #2Font #3K.O. :)

No worries. It was 12:30am Toronto time (ET). I was watching it live.

Ok...so what time is GNR suppose to hit the stage again? I'm seeing some contradiction going on here. NY time will do.

11:50pm NY time. Basing it on the other headliners I would expect them for around 12:30am but then again this is GNR so who knows... It's 12:37am and Shakira isn't started yet (unless there is a tape delay to fix the stream issues?)...

It's 12:55am ET and Shakira is just coming on now - SEXY!!!! Media is gonna have a field day about GNR coming on "late"....

Thank you coma.

Edited by Nintari

I'm no smarty but i believe L.A. is 3 hours behind NYC ( I guess 4 hours behind Brasil).

I don't understand why there is so much conufusion over the time from everyone. It is clearly posted on RIR website that headliners come on at 12:50am local RIO time (figure it out depending on where you are located). They will probably not come on for at least 30 mintes after that.

Edited by Coma16

What about the Los Angeles area?? Assuming GNR takes the stage exactly at 11:50,does that make it 7:50 PM for us here in LA? Sorry,I"m just totally confused about the time.

Should be 8:50 PM on the west, as East Coast time is three hours ahead. I'm really looking forward to watching it live, but part of me wants to wait for it all to get uploaded so that I don't have to deal with skips and buffering.

Edited by Casual

Awesome cover of Nothing Else Matters! I love Shakira!!!

Not the clearest stream tho...

F5 and it cleared up :)

it clear on my end and plus did you update your flash player and shockwave player and see if you have the latest version of microsoft silverlight

Awesome cover of Nothing Else Matters! I love Shakira!!!

Not the clearest stream tho...

F5 and it cleared up :)

I saw Shakira live last year and was really surprised that she sang this song. At first, I was was like I know this song. It was pretty sweet.