Chinese Democracy - $1.99

SONOFABITCH

Wow, they must have had to return a lot more than I thought.

Just registrered here earlier this month just to say that Chinese Democracy does not meet your expectations, or something to that effect?

Get away newbie/multiple accounts poster.

(EDIT: Based upon your other posts in this forum. You seem to be another one envious of that Axl has managed to rebuild Guns N´ Roses to a class act with more energy than the old band.

THIS!

I swear some of you people are smoking paint. I really like the current band(although i liked the 2002 formation better), you cannot compare the current(or any Guns line up) to the original. The original line up was all raw, without the synth, effects, fireworks, pyro, 3 guitarists, two keyboardists and backing tracks.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just registrered here earlier this month just to say that Chinese Democracy does not meet your expectations, or something to that effect?

(EDIT: Based upon your other posts in this forum. You seem to be another one envious of that Axl has managed to rebuild Guns N´ Roses to a class act with more energy than the old band.

THIS!

I swear some of you people are smoking paint. I really like the current band(although i liked the 2002 formation better), you cannot compare the current(or any Guns line up) to the original. The original line up was all raw, without the synth, effects, fireworks, pyro, 3 guitarists, two keyboardists and backing tracks.

I love the smell of paint! Thanks for your opinon, but thats all it is. I actually can compare and feel the new lineup can compare to the old. But, just like you I love both old and new. And yes 2002 lineup was the shit!

THIS!

I love the smell of paint! Thanks for your opinon, but thats all it is. I actually can compare and feel the new lineup can compare to the old. But, just like you I love both old and new. And yes 2002 lineup was the shit!

I love all the incarnations of Guns N' Roses. I love Slash's solos, I love Bucket's solos on Chidem, but saying the current band has more energy doesn't mean much. They still play a Appetite heavy setlist live, Ashba is a carbon copy of Slash on stage(hat, smoking while plaing, stances), Fortus, Dizzy and Pitman don't have much of a presence. Saying someone is envious of Axl's handling of the Gun's name is like being jealous of someone on death row...

Edited by Young_Gun

THIS!

I love all the incarnations of Guns N' Roses. I love Slash's solos, I love Bucket's solos on Chidem, but saying the current band has more energy doesn't mean much. They still play a Appetite heavy setlist live, Ashba is a carbon copy of Slash on stage(hat, smoking while plaing, stances), Fortus, Dizzy and Pitman don't have much of a presence. Saying someone is envious of Axl's handling of the Gun's name is like being jealous of someone on death row...

oo

Everyday,same shit,if you actually feel this way why come here to repeat it like litany,nobody is forcing you to listen to GNR,and this is a fan forum supposedly.

THIS!

oo

Everyday,same shit,if you actually feel this way why come here to repeat it like litany,nobody is forcing you to listen to GNR,and this is a fan forum supposedly.

Nobody is forcing you to read and reply to my posts. Works both ways. I post in the GnR DISCUSSION section, i don't see where it necessarily says i have to like everything GnR does. I saw Guns in 2007, i bought the album, i bought the vinyl(even though i do not have a turntable), i have bought overpriced Guns merchandise, but I do have opinions, good or bad. Go to HTGTH if you do not want negative and truthful opinions.

Edited by Young_Gun

THIS!

oo

Nobody is forcing you to read and reply to my posts. Works both ways. I post in the GnR DISCUSSION section, i don't see where it necessarily says i have to like everything GnR does. I saw Guns in 2007, i bought the album, i bought the vinyl(even though i do not have a turntable), i have bought overpriced Guns merchandise, but I do have opinions, good or bad. Go to HTGTH if you do not want negative and truthful opinions.

Negative and truthful don't necessarily go hand in hand,you are entitled to your opinion,but it does not magically convert it to truth,and there is a huge difference between constructive criticism,and using each and every opportunity to badmouth the band,there are some of us here that actually appreciate the band,and have for many years,not turning traitor and twisting in the wind when you don't like the way things are being handled

THIS!

oo

Negative and truthful don't necessarily go hand in hand,you are entitled to your opinion,but it does not magically convert it to truth,and there is a huge difference between constructive criticism,and using each and every opportunity to badmouth the band,there are some of us here that actually appreciate the band,and have for many years,not turning traitor and twisting in the wind when you don't like the way things are being handled

I said TRUTHFUL OPINIONS, meaning I'm being honest about how i feel, i never said my opinion was the truth. I do offer constructive criticism, look at some of the topics I have made in the past, none are at all negative, some are actually quite optimistic. I'm just happy I'm not one-sided or biased like you :)

THIS!

oo

I said TRUTHFUL OPINIONS, meaning I'm being honest about how i feel, i never said my opinion was the truth. I do offer constructive criticism, look at some of the topics I have made in the past, none are at all negative, some are actually quite optimistic. I'm just happy I'm not one-sided or biased like you :)

No,you exemplify the deluded and negative mob mentality that believes everyone should think like you,and that isn't likely to happen,nor will it have the desired effect on the band,it astonishes and bewilders me how you can claim to be such a fan and not realize that GNR is not run by anyone else's opinions or arbitrary rules you have concieved in your head,and I'm expressing my honest opinion on the situation as well

That's fine, i will continue to post as i do, because it clearly has an abrupt effect on you :) Please, continue to be bewildered by some anonymous person's opinions on the internet :) Please respond back, your posts make me laugh :)

Trilogy and Young_Gun pm each other. If you have to say something about the topic please post it. All the others about how you post... don't fucking care.

Fair point, duly noted. Please just let him respond one more time publicly man, I'm in stitches!!

trilogy, have you even seen this current gnr in concert?

Yes,numerous times in 2010,as well as many incarnations since the late 80s,with Steven,with Izzy,with sorum,with gilby,with bucket,with brain,with Robin,

I like this 2010 lineup,was very impressed,have always been a GNR fan,and related like no other band

Edited by Trilogy

That's fine, i will continue to post as i do, because it clearly has an abrupt effect on you :) Please, continue to be bewildered by some anonymous person's opinions on the internet :) Please respond back, your posts make me laugh :)

Ditto, you amuse me as well,but lets stay on topic,there are more people than us on this forum,who deserve to have input on the topic,

At hand

I know best buy is having bigtime financial troulble, as alot of music retailers are, but are they definately going out of biz?

Reports of Best Buy's demise have been greatly exaggerated.

The company needs to adapt to the modern market by getting smarter and smaller but they are by no means going out of business.

They've become stagnant in an economic climate where discretionary income has been consistently diminishing and have failed to embrace emerging trends producing lower sales/slower growth and thus lower stock price.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Maybe chinese democracy selling at 2$ is the monumental promotion we have all been waiting for!

chinese democracy starts now.

All it takes is 8 quarters.

Sure,skip your weekly trips to your local washeteria,and eventually you'll have enough money,good luck with that venture ;)