The MyGnR Simpsons Thread

Death Star

So, how many on here are fans of the Simpsons? I personally enjoy them. My favorite seasons are 1-7 and while I do laugh at a few episodes from seasons 7-23, but imo, seasons 1-7, actually more like 1-5 were/are the best seasons in my opinion, with 1-3 being my favorites. My favorite episode would either have to be Krusty Gets Busted (Season 1), Bart VS Thanksgiving (Season 2) or Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire (Season 1). My favorite character would either be, Bart, Moe Syzlak or Fat Tony. Who are your favorite characters and what is your favorite season/and or episode?

"The Simpsons: Songs In The Key Of Springfield" should be in every greatest albums list ever compiled.

I still have my tape from back in the day. It's the only reason I still have a walkman, well that and Limp Bizkits "Rolling" tape with "my way" as the flip side.

Edited by axl_on_drums

where's the family guy thread for the 14 year olds?

smd, family guy is funny, you fag

we can talk in the South Park thread about how they went downhill fast to shit during the season the Coon showed up

Family Guy sucks

Some of it is funny, but most of it is just boring re-used crap.

Only half of season 1 of Family Guy was somewhat funny.

Unless you're some sort of moron, of course.

Yeah, this.

Such a bad formula for a TV show, should have stayed canceled. I can't believe Seth McFarlane has a job

Quoted for totally righteous righteousness. FG is shit.

Simpsons up till season 10 or so = some of the best comedy in any format ever produced.

Edited by Angelica

Nothing's better than the Simpsons. If you don't like them, I don't like you.

First seasons are better than the last. It's hard to pick my favorite episodes, but I love that one where Homer eats the fugu fish, I married Marge, The city of NY vs Homer Simpson, Homer the Heretic, The mysterious voyage of Homer, etc, etc.

Favorite character: Homer Simpson. Honorable mentions: Ned Flanders, Seymour Skinner, Edna Krabappel, Lionel Hutz, Hans & Jasper, and the crazy cat lady.