Guns N' Roses: Chinese Democracy 2 Rumoured For 2011

Ana_1991

If you dont expect nothing since 1996, then

why are you here motherfucker??? This is not

real GNR and its not jibrish its spanish fuckhead

Oh you tit. Never said I didn't expect anything from Gn'R, I just don't condition it like a cunt. YOU BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH OR ELSE! Like a fuckin' child. I expect Axl to tour more and to release at least the second half of Chinese, it's realistic imo and even if I didn't expect anything, I would still be here discussing what was once great.

Call it what you want, I did say new Gn'R. You can't read very well, I can tell.

Also: you were too stupid to notice I wrote: "jibrish (FOR ME AND ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T SPEAK WHATEVER THE FUCK)" meaning spanish for you and yes, I knew it was spanish but I chose to say whatever the fuck cause I felt like it. Point is: you start with english, then switch to spanish in the middle of a sentence, and that's annoying cause it's jibrish to me. Hopefully that's clear enough even for a stupid fucker like you to understand.

Very simple, you are in an english speaking forum, if you want to speak in spanish, portuguese, italian, what the heck; go find another place that has one of those languages as its main. The intruder is you my buddy.

Edited by MattElias

Wasted has touched on this before, but the thing about Chinese Democracy is each song is like an album itself. Basically, you could say that CD1 is like 14 albums. That's essentially an album a year when you break it down.

That's lowballing it even. TWAT is at least two songs in one, therefore two albums. Same with Catcher and SOD. Prostitute has gotta be at least three. Scraped is only 1/3 of a song, though, but overall it's still closer to 20 albums.

I might be underestimating it, but I was referring to how most of the tracks seem like there are several different songs within each one. I'm not saying that each song is necessarily an album, but that most of the songs have several songs packed within the song therefore equaling an album. Better could be a double album on its own though. Basically, I'm just trying to look at things objectively.
We're saying the same thing. Objectively, 20-30 albums.

If you really look at it objectively and based on the facts, you'd realize that Axl has actually released more music than Buckethead in the past 6 years.

You know you're right. Axl could take a dozen different Bucket solos and pack them all into one song.

Video facile iritare Rovim esse: peregrinam linguam dicite!

"oh don't be a wanker". Mind your own business.

If you dont expect nothing since 1996, then

why are you here motherfucker??? This is not

real GNR and its not jibrish its spanish fuckhead

Oh you tit. Never said I didn't expect anything from Gn'R, I just don't condition it like a cunt. YOU BETTER BLAH BLAH BLAH OR ELSE! Like a fuckin' child. I expect Axl to tour more and to release at least the second half of Chinese, it's realistic imo and even if I didn't expect anything, I would still be here discussing what was once great.

Call it what you want, I did say new Gn'R. You can't read very well, I can tell.

Also: you were too stupid to notice I wrote: "jibrish (FOR ME AND ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T SPEAK WHATEVER THE FUCK)" meaning spanish for you and yes, I knew it was spanish but I chose to say whatever the fuck cause I felt like it. Point is: you start with english, then switch to spanish in the middle of a sentence, and that's annoying cause it's jibrish to me. Hopefully that's clear enough even for a stupid fucker like you to understand.

Very simple, you are in an english speaking forum, if you want to speak in spanish, portuguese, italian, what the heck; go find another place that has one of those languages as its main. The intruder is you my buddy.

Wow. You can't even read.

2018. Chinese Democracy II. Believe.

Seems pretty reasonable. I'm more optimistic. 2016. 8 years after Chinese 1 was released. I imagine it like UYI 1 and 2, only Chinese 2 will not be kinda softer like Illusions 2 was, it will be more like Psycho and Bateman vibes, but with a cry me a river Chinese 1 roots.

Edited by Rovim

maybe when CD came out the space-time continuum was disturbed and slipped and we went back to 2002. Nobody knows apart from people who played on CD and Obama's secret CD operatives: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Jackie Chan will be on the Bad Boys 3 soundtrack and time will be stabilized in 2018.

Seems pretty reasonable. I'm more optimistic. 2016. 8 years after Chinese 1 was released. I imagine it like UYI 1 and 2, only Chinese 2 will not be kinda softer like Illusions 2 was, it will be more like Psycho and Bateman vibes, but with a cry me a river Chinese 1 roots.

it might be as erratic as UYI 1. Not having the same self righteous, high road theme. In between being moral Axl must have had some immoral silkworm nights too.

maybe when CD came out the space-time continuum was disturbed and slipped and we went back to 2002. Nobody knows apart from people who played on CD and Obama's secret CD operatives: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. Jackie Chan will be on the Bad Boys 3 soundtrack and time will be stabilized in 2018.

it might be as erratic as UYI 1. Not having the same self righteous, high road theme. In between being moral Axl must have had some immoral silkworm nights too.

Soul Monster is a title that indicates mischief of the fucked up kind. Meaner.