Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Lay some tracks, motherfucker!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

iftheworld

iftheworld

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • 08-January 10

Posted Image

Lay some tracks, motherfucker!! This is an initiative held by a group of GN'R supporters all around the globe, just to make the band aware of our desire to hear some new GN'R material in 2011.
If you want to collaborate with the cause, join us in Facebook or spread this message as you please (forums, webs, youtube, twitter, emails etc.).
Don't you try to stop us now!!!
Highly appreciated motherfuckers!

link:

Please delete your account and go away.

Posted Image

"Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour, because I've managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight." -Axl Rose

Leader of the Axl Rose Defense Force

Óscar2002

Óscar2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 06-September 04

Posted Image

Lay some tracks, motherfucker!! This is an initiative held by a group of GN'R supporters all around the globe, just to make the band aware of our desire to hear some new GN'R material in 2011.
If you want to collaborate with the cause, join us in Facebook or spread this message as you please (forums, webs, youtube, twitter, emails etc.).

link:

Jajaja... of course..., and now: Please delete your account too and go far far far away. Thank you for your kindness, my friend.

Posted Image

iftheworld

iftheworld

GOD

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • 08-January 10

Posted Image

link:

Jajaja... of course..., and now: Please delete your account too and go far far far away. Thank you for your kindness, my friend.

That's not kindness. That's me telling you that you're a fucking idiot. Now go away.

Edited by iftheworld, 08 April 2011 - 05:41 PM.

Posted Image

"Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour, because I've managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight." -Axl Rose

Leader of the Axl Rose Defense Force

Óscar2002

Óscar2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 06-September 04

Posted Image

link:

That's not kindness. That's me telling you that you're a fucking idiot. Now go away.

I don't know the rules of this forum, but administrators do not take steps against insults? you have no education!. However much you insult me I will not shut up. Back to daycare!

FORUM RULES:
1) Be polite and respect other members and point of views; harassment, vulgar insults and namecalling will not be tolerated.

Edited by Óscar2002, 09 April 2011 - 02:24 PM.

Posted Image

MB.

MB.

SUPER GOD

• Supporters
  • 3,692 posts
  • 15-December 08
Oscar, I understand were your initiative came from, I really don't understand the tone of it.

To be mad that iftheworld insults you is highly hyporcrite, didn't you call Axl Rose a motherfucker?

Oh, by the way, you know Axl Rose is a member too right? Talking about this forum and rules......

Edited by MBRose, 09 April 2011 - 06:06 AM.

Óscar2002

Óscar2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • 06-September 04
where I said that axl is a "motherfucker"?
"Motherfucker" is a word used often by a particular member of the band. I don't consider it that offensive. has been said in a friendly manner.
It's like I say "fucking", Do you understand what I mean?

Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWTzTd-Xc_8&feature=player_embedded

All your suggestions are welcome, if that word is out of place we can think of changing this. If you want to support this initiative and help us thank you, If you want to disrespect, please go home.

FORUM RULES:
1) Be polite and respect other members and point of views; harassment, vulgar insults and namecalling will not be tolerated.

Edited by Óscar2002, 09 April 2011 - 02:23 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users