Chinese Democracy re-enters Billboard 200

axl_on_drums

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D nice one! on 199! :thumbsup:

so... it could be that people around usa were really in a poor financial state back in 2008/2009/2010 that couldn't afore it,

but now, with it being so cheap, they can finally afore it.

as, one of us previously wrote - yeap imagine where it would be if this band would release just a live video for one song... let's say

Better since it's consider the most" radio friendly" song... hahahaha - "radio friendly" makes me laugh each time.

well, could this in anyway, get GNR to release some live-videos for some song now...

I mean they are already filmed! com'on already!

take it! it's in front of you! the sit for the greatest band in the world is vacant for a while now :rofl-lol:

like for the last 15 years since you chose to get out of the way B)

GUNS N' ROSES ! GUNS N' ROSES ! I'm chanting :D

How many copies do you need to sell to get into the top 200?

Not being cynical, just curious

It would depend on how many copies of other albums were sold that week. The top 200 albums sold each week are ranked and numbered accordingly. There is no set number of copies that have to be sold to be in the top 200, just have to of sold more copies then what ever the 201st best selling album of the week was.

i could really care less how many records sell, or what the general public thinks of the bands I like. and actually, IMO most of the best music I listen to comes from fringe/"underground" artists anyhow. i also like the fact that I can see the bands I like in small venues and/or get tickets without them selling out.

i could give a fuck how many records GNR sell. in fact, i much prefer the fanbase/concerts now, as oppossed to the early 90s when everyone and their mom was hyping over GNR.

How many copies do you need to sell to get into the top 200?

Not being cynical, just curious

not many new Cavalera Conspiracy sold 5000 this week to get to number 11 on Billboard chart

i highly doubt that im looking at billboard and cavalera whatever isnt number 11

plus if you look it has a * next to chinese democracy showing greatest airplay and sales gains this week if gnr toured the us and did some interviews or videos chinese democracy would be much higher IMO but this still kicks ass

i could really care less how many records sell, or what the general public thinks of the bands I like. and actually, IMO most of the best music I listen to comes from fringe/"underground" artists anyhow. i also like the fact that I can see the bands I like in small venues and/or get tickets without them selling out.

i could give a fuck how many records GNR sell. in fact, i much prefer the fanbase/concerts now, as oppossed to the early 90s when everyone and their mom was hyping over GNR.

I agree with all of this but at the same time its great to see artists you love get recognized for their hard work, that's all this is really about. I mean its not like its suddenly "in" to be a GNR fan or anything