MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

I think I originally joined this forum within a few days of it's birth, under a different username. (axlrosegnr). Hung out for years. Then it became overrun with "fans" that never had anything good to say about their "favorite band" It got sickening. Good riddance.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,

I can see all obstacles in my way

Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind

It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)

Sun-Shiny day.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, fuck no!

This forum is fantastic, so many section's an people on it, the good and the cupcake's.

This was my favorite Guns N' Roses forum, and the most active. I've been on here for less than two year's and it's quickly become my favorite forum on ths internet.

Well, atleast we got to talk about GN'R at Rio later this year, and I guess this place won't be crashing during the show, this just suck's.

Well, I loved being here, much appreciated you people accepting me into the community of GN'R fan's.

I only got one thing to ask, can someone open the GN'R chatroom again during Rio so I can see all of you there again.

And, is there are many other GN'R forum, but this one was the best!

Peace to everybody.

- Anthony

Im like a lot of people who have posted, I check on here every day but dont post much.

I will probably just give up on gnr now and if something comes up in the music press I will read it but thats all. Im not going to bother going back to htgth.

Thanks to everyone who has made this place fun over the years.

By the way, we like the old band there. Except for Broski. ^

What if you like both

Im a mod over there and I love all the incarnations of GNR, regardless of whether Axl hates the fans. :D

But seriously, all viewpoints are welcome there. You should check it out.

While on the surface it may seem like it was Axl's fault for the closing of this forum, I really think it was the recent MSL stunt that brought this forum down. After MSL had posted personal information about the band and the band members on this site, Axl took charge and got his lawyers to scare Eric. And now it's all over. All the die-hard fans will not have a place to chat, and for that reason I think GNR is going to lose a lot of its major fan base. :thumbsdown:

The GUNSNROSESPORTUGAL.COM comunity, understand the motivations and supports the decision taken by Eric.

We want to leave here a message to all the GN'R fans around the world: although there are many differences between us, the truth is that we are one big family ... we got each other even when we don't have GN'R ... that is our strength and that is why we must continue to fight.

It's hard to be a GN'R fan ... that's why we rule ... \m/

Edited by GUNNER PT

WOW! This blows. Any recommendations for any other GnR forums, besides HTGTH?

gunsnfnroses.com

http://www.gnrevolution.com/ :tongue2:

Very sad that MYGNR is closing down and us finally starting to see the results of GNR lossing fans.

I posted on HTGTH too, but always better too see the majority rule here and the great "Anything Goes" section.

we'll i feel like i was just punched in the gut.. i have loved the inside info, and all of the comments and info i have gotten through reading this forum. i would like to thank eric, for the outstanding job he has done and i hope that this doesnt bring my freindship with many of you to an end.. but i guess all good things must come to an end at some point. so as my final post i would like to say GUNS N FUCKIN ROSES FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!! much love to all of you. and again thanks eric !

Makes me sad to think that GNr and company doesnt want us around anymore. Some of the members might be haters , but I have spent a LOT of hard earned money to see GNR in different states and countries.

Are you going to stop paying your hard-earned money to see them if they tour again?

probaly not, I am just sad. I will still go and experience a great rock show!

After a few beers, I feel kinda sad and nostalgic...i remember coming here for the first time when i was 18. i had bought appetite a little earlier and really gotten into Guns. shit, i barely knew how to use the internet. shit, it's been great!

I havent been here in a long time and something as just clicked with me to drop by.

Thank you Eric for your efforts, your assertion is correct this is and always was the best fan forum.

I wish you and others all the best.

Take care.

Eoghan