MYGNRFORUM *not* closing

eRomano

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to this anonymous donor. thank you VERY much! i'm a (very) poor student struggling through a PhD in science, and don't have any money at all to spend on an internet forum LOL! but i DO quite enjoy keeping up with GNR news on here.

Thanks again. rock3:thumbsup:

I'd gladly contribute if needed, but I'm not made of money, so please let us know if our donations are still needed ...I've still got a wife and two kids to feed..Glad the forum's stickin around either way though! Send me a pm and let me know...

So now that the bill is being taken care of, is there no longer a need for donations?

Technically yes but why should someone else pay the bill for you to come on here and use?

I'll donate when Subsy takes over properly and things are in place, to help with maintaining it.

Guest siliconmessiah

Bumblefoot would get in trouble with the camp though right?

Yes. But he has done interviews that was not "endorsed" by Axl before, and censored by Axl on HTGTH. Bumble is freebasin´ on his own - this might cause tension in the debris of GNR!

Bumble wants to write new history with GNR - Axl wants to tour AFD.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I've just read through the series of events and i'm kinda shocked. Not sure who has the amount of money to pay for all the expenses "just like that". I'm was hoping for Subs to take over, because a lot of changes were mentioned. Newer mods, Supporter advantages(which, a lot of people were going to donate if Subs were to take over, including myself.), a new section(I think), the return of banned members and some more unnamed "surprise" changes that were to be made.

All this being said, I think all of the changes should happen regardless. Take Subs advice and make this place more enjoyable. This community needs it. You all know who the true and loyal people of this community are now after the series of bannings that have recently occurred. Make some kind of change happen. It will be for the best.

Edited by Forsaken

Honestly, this whole thing was handled quite terribly. Such mishandling of the situation has had multiple unnecessary effects. Having said that, I am absolutely stoked that this forum will keep on running. This is by far my favorite website to visit. I cordially thank the anonymous donor and greatly appreciate his contribution. However, I am more than sure that UK Subs would have run this forum extremely well had this donor not come forward. Overall, I am more than glad to still be able to visit my viral home!