Artists/Bands you love that you've discovered thanks to this section

GivenToFly

Guest Len B'stard

buddy holly? respect, never seen much love for buddy round here. Not as much as he deserves anyway. I think i pretty much got into The Rolling Stones through here, AC/DC too. Hmm, what else? Led Zeppelin kinda although i'm not really into them but i did grow to appreciate them somewhat through here.

nothing to be honest.

the film thread has provided me with more insight into things i haven't seen or heard. This thread is just fun...

Yeah same...nothing I love because of this section.

The film thread is amazing for discovering new stuff.

I LOVE this section though..if this place went down,I was going to miss this section more than any other..by a long shot. :heart:

• 7 months later...

nothing to be honest.

the film thread has provided me with more insight into things i haven't seen or heard. This thread is just fun...

Yeah same...nothing I love because of this section.

The film thread is amazing for discovering new stuff.

I LOVE this section though..if this place went down,I was going to miss this section more than any other..by a long shot. :heart:

pretty much same for me, it's not here where I hear stuff first.

Nothing....... YET!

I just joined recently and have traveled long and far from another band's forum where I still post regularly, probably more than here just because their general music section is HUGE.

this section runs a little slow but it's good to hear you guys enjoy it I intend to stick around B)

Look in older pages. It's been slow lately, but there have been some pretty impressive threads.