Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Welcome to Appetite for Discussion

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08
114 GN'R live shows available for downloading for AFD members! More shows are added daily!

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08

Join up guys, it's a solid place.

I think I will.

114 GN'R live shows available for downloading for AFD members! More shows are added daily!

Do you have DVD of Montreal 2010?

seely tried to open the door for you back to newgnr, he didn't succeed, but you are welcome at AFD any time :).

I have started the work trying to find the Montreal 2010 DVD.

Taking things too seriously since 1988. -- I wonder how it is to be an agnostic, dyslexic insomniac, lying awake at night wondering if there really is a dog. -- NEVER EXPECT, ALWAYS HOPE.

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08
We are currently adding a new feature to AFD, a concert database. Every concert ever played by GN'R will have its own page with lots of information, including date, setlists, attendance no., videos, line-up, venue, etc. Members may comment and add reviews. The database, which will contain at least 600 gigs when finished, will be easy browsable using a drop-down menu on the right side of the panel.

Here's an example:

Posted Image

Posted Image

We are still working on designing the layout of the gig pages and of course adding concerts. This will take some time :).

Another new feature are "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" buttons on each post on the forum. By clicking these you give reputation points to the poster. The number of thumbs up and thumbs down for each post will be seen by all. You can see the buttons on this post by estebanf:

Posted Image

AFD is growing continuously with more activity for each passing week, in contrast to the general trend at GN'R fan fora. I encourage people to join now and get a head start on our own "cursus honorum".

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08
Next up in our interview series is...Tommy Stinson! I will of course post the complete interview here when after it is published at AFD.

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08

Next up in our interview series is...Tommy Stinson! I will of course post the complete interview here when after it is published at AFD.

The interview with Tommy has been cancelled "for a variety of reasons".

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08

The interview with Tommy has been cancelled "for a variety of reasons".

Shit happens. I haven't joined yet but I will.
Any luck on the Montreal 2010 show?

No, sorry. Not sure it really exists, at least I haven't been able to get it. Will let you know if I get it, regardless of whether you sign up or not.

dimitrisaxl

dimitrisaxl

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • 02-September 08
Just joined! :thumbsup:
Silence isn't golden when I'm holding it inside...

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08
The largest public repository of information on everything GN'R needed it's own domain, welcome to http://www.a-4-d.com/ :banana

SoulMonster

SoulMonster

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,923 posts
  • 12-December 08
I don't know if you know, but there's now a chat room at gunsnroses.com (hidden). I have embedded this chat room at A4D so people can chat with other fans logged in at the official site while browsing A4D. Check it out here:

http://www.a-4-d.com...r-official-chat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users