Bumblefoot in Israel

HBK7

He said that the album is slated for 2012 but he believes it would be rejected. General and seven will be there.

Also, after strong demand, he played for me the solo of the general, (he said not to take it) but I can tell you that riff just brilliant, made ​​me dance, I swear

He said that the album is slated for 2012 but he believes it would be rejected. General and seven will be there.

Also, after strong demand, he played for me the solo of the general, (he said not to take it) but I can tell you that riff just brilliant, made ​​me dance, I swear

Umm, are you serious? He said the next album will come out in 2012 and it will have "The General" and "Seven"? And he played you the solo from "The General"?

What else did he say about the record? Why would it be rejected?

Ali

Umm, are you serious? He said the next album will come out in 2012 and it will have "The General" and "Seven"? And he played you the solo from "The General"?

What else did he say about the record? Why would it be rejected?

Ali

WOAH! :o

I'm not saying I believe the record will come out then, but I find it curious that Ron would just drop this information on the next record and am curious if he said anything more. Really, I'm curious about the solo he played and whether or not he talked about the songs, what they sound like, etc.

Ali

Rejected by whom? By the audience, by the record company, maybe even by Axl himself?

I have no clue, but I believe Axl own's Universial a few album's, so I don't think Chinese Democracy is the last ablum we'll see from Guns 'N Roses.

And if Universial is rejecting the album, what the fuck?

sorry for my english guys, It's not really rejection, this change in time, I mean it was supposed to go in 2012 but it will be later. Reef sounds like the start of nightrain and end of there was a time.

Sorry to some do not believe but I did not come to convince, I dont write a lot in the forum and i just thought to share with you guys because it's pretty much a big news. Thanks to all.

I think reject was the right word. Just like CD they can't get the follow up through the label. Ron likes to stay out of GNR business but I think he might know what songs he needs to do something with or perfect with what they will try to use from already worked up material plus add in maybe some newly written stuff if they can't get all of what they've presented already and been told to rewrite/improve/tweak whatever excuse the label is giving. (That was a nice run on sentence--lol)

At least that's where I think our next album is sitting. Unfortunately I think the label will do the bait and switch with Axl because they don't want to do another album with him, they just want the royalties off the old stuff. Some how there needs to be some real pressure put on the label, profits is always a nice carrot. Some how use the old stuff as a bargaining chip?

sorry for my english guys, It's not really rejection, this change in time, I mean it was supposed to go in 2012 but it will be later. Reef sounds like the start of nightrain and end of there was a time.

Sorry to some do not believe but I did not come to convince, I dont write a lot in the forum and i just thought to share with you guys because it's pretty much a big news. Thanks to all.

Yeah, sorry, but it's not even halfway through 2011 and Ron is saying the record won't be out in 2012? And he decided out of the blue to play parts of an unreleased song to some fans?

This is beyond difficult to believe.

Ali

Ron strikes me as being very cautious about so much as even discussing his involvement with GNR. I don't believe he would play riffs from unreleased Guns songs in public, knowing that it could end up on Youtube... unless of course he wants to get fired for sure.

Ron strikes me as being very cautious about so much as even discussing his involvement with GNR. I don't believe he would play riffs from unreleased Guns songs in public, knowing that it could end up on Youtube... unless of course he wants to get fired for sure.

I was too in this meet n greet and i'm sorry to say i think HBK is bulshiting you guys, i heard he was asking something and i think i heard ron said somthing about CD2, but defentlly he didn't have time to play it there.

Guest siliconmessiah

Leave it to Axl to be late for the end of the world.

This made me laugh, fo real!

Leave it to Axl to be late for the end of the world.

This made me laugh, fo real!

I can just imagine the harbringers of the apocalypse standing around looking at their watches muttering "for f**k sake where is he?".

This is beyond difficult to believe.

If they begged him to play it, I'm sure Ron as a nice guy played them a little sample.

This is beyond easy to believe.

Really? And run the risk it was being recorded and have it spread all over the Internet? The same Ron that won't discuss GN'R business publicly?

Beyond easy to believe? I think not.

Ali