Nicky Whelan and her rock star boyfriend, DJ Ashba, are considering buying a property in Australia.

gunsguy

ACTOR Nicky Whelan and her rock star boyfriend, DJ Ashba, are considering buying a property in Australia.

The Los Angeles-based couple were in Melbourne for a few days last week for Whelan's 30th birthday and they caught up with the Sunday Herald Sun at Southbank venue Leftbank.

DJ Ashba said he felt completely at home in Australia.

"I love it here," he said. "I'm buying a house in LA, but we're going to look for a second home here. I've always wanted to buy in Australia since I've been here, it's just such a cool place."

Whelan said she would love to spend more time in Australia, but the work right now was in the US.

She had a role on the successful comedy Hall Pass and in the past few years has been in Scrubs, Melrose Place and Entourage.

She has signed to two comedy films to be shot later in the year and has constant auditions, but she's determined to keep at it.

"It's tough, but you've just got to keep on working," she said.

224719_10150183563592475_208130482474_7046928_280626_n.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/home-and-away-star-nicky-whelan-considers-buying-australian-property/story-fn6bn80a-1226055921388

Guest siliconmessiah

I couldn´t care less about that 40 year old top hat poser emo DJ Ca$hba.

By the way. Isn´t this section called "Guns N´ Roses - Discussion and news"?

Edited by siliconmessiah

He is a member of the band even if you don't like it. Your continuing bashing of DJ /GN'R is getting old and is duly noted.

Edited by gunsguy

Guest siliconmessiah

He is a member of the band even if you don't like it. Your continuing bashing of DJ /GN'R is getting old and is duly noted.

Yes. And that´s my opinion.

Anyway, on topic, the best thing about him moving to Australia, is that he´s getting farther away from Los Angeles.

If that's bashing, you need to read my post. I support silicon in this.

I don't understand why everybody bashes Ashba. He's a more than a good player and he fits Guns perfectly. I hope he stays in Gn'R a long time. If that pisses some of you hate-band-wagon-jumping-sheep, it's even better.

I don't understand why everybody bashes Ashba. He's a more than a good player and he fits Guns perfectly. I hope he stays in Gn'R a long time. If that pisses some of you hate-band-wagon-jumping-sheep, it's even better.

+1

silicon needs to get laid, he spends the majority of his time on here doing nothing useful

Guest siliconmessiah

Ok. I can stand up and say why I don´t like him at all.

I was for long a supporter of Axl´s vision of [new] Guns N´ Roses.

Axl was bringing new elements in, and taking Guns N´ Roses into a new era, taking them in to the 2000´s with new sound, new players and an interesting musical approach.

But all those interesting elements has disappeared now.

Bucketheads amazing solo´s.

Fincks industrial touch.

Brains perfect drumming.

So it´s kind of:

"Ok, let´s redo this. I´ll need a guy with a hat and a bluesy style, I´ll take DJ Ca$hba".

If Axl want to go the Old Guns N´ Roses, Sixx AM, Mötley Crue, LA Guns way again, then, call in Slash instead of this poser who´s trying so hard to be Slash but failing miserably.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I don't understand why everybody bashes Ashba. He's a more than a good player and he fits Guns perfectly.

I think its the fact that some fans actually believe this that so many other GNR fans hate him. He fits in Guns N' Roses like zach galifianakis fits the role of a womanizer

he's more suited for shit like Sixx AM, and thats where he should stay. can't wait for the day he gets fired / quits

Guest siliconmessiah

he's more suited for shit like Sixx AM, and thats where he should stay. can't wait for the day he gets fired / quits

Word!

As I said, if Axl suddenly has decided to go the "classic" rock way like Sixx AM, LA Guns and Mötley for example, it´s pretty boring, but if that´s the way, we all know who he should call instead of Ca$hba.

I can´t wait for the day he gets fired or quits the band.

Edited by siliconmessiah