Slash on South Park!

patmac54

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trey and Matt are Primus fans ( Les Claypool is the voice of the South Park theme too ) so there's no wonder why they'd praise Buckethead.

Btw, it's surprising that they didn't make an episode on Chinese Democracy failing ( Cartman would have been a fan "HEY GUYS, have you heard the new Guns n' Roses cd ? Oh man, it totally kicks ass ! " Kyle "No it doesn't fat ass". "YES IT DOES !" and then Axl would publicly diss Cartman at a show and Cartman would suddenly change his opinion and go on a personal vendetta against GnR.

Gonna watch that Episode tonight.

Trey and Matt are Primus fans ( Les Claypool is the voice of the South Park theme too ) so there's no wonder why they'd praise Buckethead.

This will be the second time if Bucket is in fact praised in this episode.

The first time was the Guitar Hero episode.

Edited by ashysdad

Guest siliconmessiah

Voonter-Sloushe! Great stuff, thanks for posting the vid!

Yeah, South Park delivers, as always!

No problem man! :thumbsup:

Edited by siliconmessiah

hahaha, they play 'sinterklaas kapoentje' at the end!

i have inadvertently sparked a debate here as to what the words are actually saying, anybody have any ideas?

No, I only know the dutch song on wich it's based, but like always in television series the dutch people talk german haha

Something like this being said at the end:

Vunter sloush kapu-sh-kuh,

shpealer in mein shoon-ska,

het vaait axl rose-ia,

danka vunter slaush-a.

Anyone recognizes the language?

it seems as though the song is a mixture of german, dutch, russian and goodness knows what else

Btw, it's surprising that they didn't make an episode on Chinese Democracy failing ( Cartman would have been a fan "HEY GUYS, have you heard the new Guns n' Roses cd ? Oh man, it totally kicks ass ! " Kyle "No it doesn't fat ass". "YES IT DOES !" and then Axl would publicly diss Cartman at a show and Cartman would suddenly change his opinion and go on a personal vendetta against GnR.

Gonna watch that Episode tonight.

That would be FANTASTIC.

The episode was hilarious. I liked Slash's twitter response too. He's a fan of the show from way back, I'm sure he laughed as hard as anybody.

He was in South Park before, unless I'm confusing him with someone else. The episode I'm A Little Bit Country, around 2002 where the town has a rock'n'roll festival to protest the Iraq war and you can see Slash playing in the background.