Axl trolling Beta

MANETS.FOREVER

For everyone arguing about whether or not it was moral to be posted here; it's public on her Facebook page. I'm not friends with her, and I can still view it.

On topic, it's a funny picture and it's nice to see the lighter side of Axl for a change.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone arguing about whether or not it was moral to be posted here; it's public on her Facebook page. I'm not friends with her, and I can still view it.

On topic, it's a funny picture and it's nice to see the lighter side of Axl for a change.

Fair point, nice to see Axl's piano too. It looks amazing. How much do those pianos retail for in the US?? I'm guessing circa $15,000?? If not more?

Guest siliconmessiah

I totally agree.

People are so worried in 2011 that "Big Brother" is watching us, and the conspiracy theories are everywhere.

Yet, some people are stupid enough to expose their own lives with photos and other stuff to the whole world on sites like Facebook and blogs.

Some people even put up photos of their small kids on the internet for public wiew. These photos will live on forever and may be a hinder for their integrity in the future.

You should use your head when it comes to what you want to share with the world.

I have always found this photo of Fernando and Fortus hilarious (also from Facebook)

27257_311016753991_777448991_3488064_7383048_n.jpg

Edited by siliconmessiah

Fair point, nice to see Axl's piano too. It looks amazing. How much do those pianos retail for in the US?? I'm guessing circa $15,000?? If not more?

No, I'd guess $10,000 max. It is, after all, ONLY a baby grand piano... <_<

It's a beautiful piano indeed.

It's a beautiful piano indeed.

The finish on it is amazing.

$89,378

the baldwin purple passion costs around $80,000 according to gibson, i'd kill for this piano, it must sound epic, although I played on a grand Estonia once and it had a killer sound, steinways are pretty great too, never laid my hands on a baldwin though

$89,378

Not much of a differance.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

How is this related to GNR though?

The image shows the quirky and warm Axl - which in my opinion fans need to be see once in a while to remember that although Axl has had his demons... he's a very cool human being.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

How is this related to GNR though?

The image shows the quirky and warm Axl - which in my opinion fans need to be see once in a while to remember that although Axl has had his demons... he's a very cool normal human being.

*fixed*

Fair enough. I don't know my pianos that well, and I won't pretend I do! It really was just a wild guess on my part.

$89,378

:lol:

Fair enough. I don't know my pianos that well, and I won't pretend I do! It really was just a wild guess on my part.

$89,378

:lol:

Hahaha I thought you were being sarcastic to my $15,000US figure Powerage5! I don't know pianos well at all either. It's clear Axl likes to have the very best, that piano is breathtaking really. I play keyboards, not piano, but wish I could :( Bare in mind Gibson always quote the MSRP, which is always an exaggerated amount. Bucket's signature guitar had an MSRP of about $4,000US but was retailing for circa $1,800US.

Edited by Young_Gun

it just makes me sick when people say axl's an asshole thisandthat when he goes and he spends that amount of money on someone. i'm actually pretty sure he'd donate to charaties on the downlow instead of whoring himself outt

I don't think being an asshole is always a bad thing, otherwise he'd have people walking all over him and have to act fake nice to them. He's also not condescending to his fans, which some artists are. He's polite as he can be with fans, and knows it's better to stop and take photos and sign autographs, then try to ignore them. Big asshole move are the ones that say they only sign autographs for kids, even though their fanbase is average age of over 30. Of course there's collectors out there that push their way through the kids and plan on selling GNR memorabilia.

He seems like the type of guy who is very picky about who he wants around him, including women. As soon as any of them turn on him and break their word, he moves on from them. But a lot of people can be generous with money and still be pricks - there's a lot of fundraisers people go to just because there's entertainment and wouldn't donate a dime to that organization otherwise. I'm sure Beta deals with charity requests on a daily basis, but I see them being into something like pet rescue, Red Cross, and a few regional organizations, and prob. does it through her or as an anonymous donor.

Guest siliconmessiah

actually someone tagged her in it . it's not a public profile

just sayin

Her profile is totally public. Her log is free for everyone to read.

And the photo is uploaded by herself via Iphoto Uploader.

Anything else?

Also Fernandos log is public and free for reading and random people can even comment/like on their uploaded stuff.

I guess they also need their share of ego-boosting as the rest of the world. Facebook is crazy.

Edited by siliconmessiah